Creep after revamp

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Woffleet, May 4, 2014.

1. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

What follows is my ideas for how creeps could be redesigned and expanded after the revamp. I'm open to any and all ideas and thoughts about my suggestions. Happy reading!

The Theme of FW

Creepers belong to FW. Any theme within a faction needs to reflect its playstyle. FW's main playstyles are death benefit and Attrition.

The design of creep

To increase the shrine deployment zone.

How do creepers fit FW's playstyle?

Death benifet: Whenever an opposing champion dies shrine deployment zone increases
    Attrition: affects creepers negatively, the shrine deploymentzone decreases as they die

My revamp of creepers

Creep related abilities:

First off revamping creep. Currently creep increases shrine deploymentzone when a Creeper kills another champ after a basic attack. It needs to be revamped to increase shrine deployment zone when deployed and decrease shrine deployment zone when it dies.

Creep Master should read when a enemy champion within 6 spaces dies increase the shrine deploymentzone by 1.

The general Theme:

I'm gonna use a slag like modle to design creeps. The average creeper will increase the shrine deploymentzone. The more expensive creepers will have creep master. Most will have guarded mutant and propagate carrionling. The idea is that Creep masters make attrition a good strategy for creeps. Taking one down brings tons of cheap carriolings to compensate. In addition most creeps are gonna have sometype of relationship with carrionlings. Carrionlings are also gonna be changed. The playstyle of creeps will be to deploy creep masters and relentlessly attack to gain more deployment space.

Carrionlings:
    Creepmaster are gonna have propogate carrionlings. Some regular creeps will have swarm Carrionling.

Carrionling:
    Nora: 40 HP: 10 DEF: 0 RNG: 1 ATK:0
    Base:
    disase aura rank 2
    magic aura rank 1
    Disease eater

Future design:

Adding initiative, reinforce, shrine deffender, portal, etc. to the theme would greatly increase it's potential. Creeps are suppose to be horrors that litteraly creep people out just being around them. Lots of passive damage such as auras, and pings are perfect for there playstyle.

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  2. Woffleet

reserved

3. Woffleet

reserved