Creep and crawl skill is massivly bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by maxwell3094, Jun 28, 2014.

1. maxwell3094

maxwell3094 The King of Potatoes

So simply the put the creep and crawl skill is massively bugged. I believe this started after the June 27 patch when creep and crawl was changed a bit. It might have started up after the first hotfix though as I don't recall playing a game with spiders during the time between those 2 patches. Im quoting my post from the bug list thread here as this is a rather serious issue that someone suggested should get a thread of its own.
    To try and sum up:

All units with creep and crawl do not display right and cant be deployed normally. (Summoned units like spiderlings from protect the nest spell will be summoned but still wont display right.) They still work if they have it as an upgrade ability as long as that isn't the upgrade chosen. (Trap spider for example.)

Protect the nest spell says the egg relic is removed and replaced with a spiderling at the end of the opponents turn when its actually happening at the end of your turns starting the turn after the spell is used.

If your opponent ends their turn while you have a unit with creep and crawl selected (either on the field or in the runedock) the game will not change the turn indicator. It will still display as the enemies turn. You can still play out your turn normally but you cant click the end turn button.

You cant read the description of creep and crawl. When you highlight the skill in game nothing happens. There isn't even a text box.

The icon for creep and crawl will randomly show up in weird places like on spells. Not sure what caused this one.

2. maxwell3094

maxwell3094 The King of Potatoes

Bump for spider love.

Also I just noticed the website is still showing the old description for creep and crawl. So instead of saying that you need 4 arthropods for it to trigger which is what patch notes said the website still has the ability say you need 4 creep and crawl units.

3. CTore118

CTore118 Well-Known Member

This makes sense. Was wondering why I can't summon my Brood Mother.

4. Toadkillerfrog

Toadkillerfrog The King of Potatoes

Of course its bugged I just got back in the game and wanted to make a deck built around this :p

5. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Lol i traded for an arthtopod deck right before i heard about the bugged bugs

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Okay, all of this has been noted. Seems like it could be one root problem that is causing all these different problems with Creep and Crawl.