Crown of Petals change

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Protick, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Protick

Protick I need me some PIE!

Just, wow. I know the game is not up yet and we haven't seen our precious Fairies and how they have been impacted by the revamp, but..

Crown of Petals
    Old:
    Equipped champion has Pariah and loses its upgraded abilities. If the champion is a Fairy, it gains Impenetrable and all of its upgraded abilities instead.

New:
    Equipped champion has Pariah and becomes Confused. If the champion is a Fairy, it gains Impenetrable and Regal Presence

I love this. Regal Presence will be such a big help to Fairies. Any thoughts?

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Yeah, Regal Presence makes a lot of sense. I need to wait to see what the Fae look like after the revamp, but Crown of Petals looks nice!

Woffleet likes this.
  3. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Regal Presence used to be boss. Hopefully that is still the case.

4. Protick

Hah, I love that Chained Fae got Pre-ordained but.. We have to give up Adaptive for it. With Warden and Banner out though she will get up to 37 HP, enough for 8 deploys, to make up for her nora cost. I think she's in a quite good spot, though.

Some fairies look really good but.. WTF is up with Enchantress? 5 DMG, 32 HP, mediocre abilities? Or am I missing something.. At least Oracle stayed pretty much the same. I do love Multi 2 on Moonlit Fae. Trickster is kind of meh now without Metha, still a good spell counter I suppose. Starlight Sylph was already questionable, even worse now. Though she might still end up very good, depending on how everything else got nerfed. Snare Fairy, however, has an AoE ability now! Yay! Absolutely awesome. Hate the Barrage loss on Rascal, but he looks ok.

Anyway, holding further judgement until I play my Fairy BG. Regal Presence will be freaking awesome that's for sure.

5. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I'd trade Barrage for Shadowstrike any day. I do agree that Fae Enchantress looks terri-bad, though.

6. Protick

Yeah the Barrage loss was quite hard. Still, he looks useable. At least he kept some range unlike others. I just finished wrapping up my Fae BG so I'm gonna be trying it out here soon.. Nectar Fairy is gonna be super funny. Such a healing machine. I think I'd just slap a Horn of Order on her though to Invigorate endlessly. We'll see.

7. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Though Nectar Fairy upgrades are a bit silly. There is literally no reason to take anything other than the Heal Charged 2/Charged Heal combo. Because that's just a free 10hp heal every turn.

Supercharged 1 is just ridiculous by comparison, since the most charges you need for Recharge or Charged Heal is 2, and you get that... by healing.

Motivate and Heal Mass must be taken together, because any other combination leaves you with charges you can't spend, or abilities you can't activate.

Supercharged remains pointless with the Recharge up top as the only ability to cool down heals someone. So with Heal Charged 2, you can instantly Recharge as soon as you use your one ability. Though you would have Heal Charged 2 and Charged Heal ofc, because that's an average of 16hp healed per turn while Recharge + Heal Charged 2 is an average of 12hp per turn.

Recharge needs a second ability on base to be worthwhile (you can't get heal mass without losing all your charge generation).