Crystal bgs?

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Kharon, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yes, all of my yes. I'm wondering why Crawler lost detection in the first place...

2. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

It's cause ST already has a large selection when comes to detection

3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I'm not sure if you are being serious or not.

4. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

Yeah it's sarcasm

5. Kharon

Oh I see what you mean by the swap and trail crystal bug. How is this still a thing?

6. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

it's getting there still a ways to go before it's up to where I'd prefer.

I'm happy with how crystals are going so far anyway.

7. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Highlighted to what troubles me the most.

8. Kharon

Crystal elemental is a nice change, adds synergy to the theme. Crystal wolf with deflect is pretty cool as well, nice defensive ability.

9. calisk

It troubles you that i think things are improving for crystal elementals? your weird guy pede.

10. Pedeguerra

No, it troubles me that that you used "where I'd prefer", because we all know you are on the council and what should be driving you is colective thinking rather than personal thinking.
    Also, as long as Crystal Howler isnt ranged the theme is severely handicapped.

Edit: its not a jab at you or anything, just a heads up.

11. calisk

edit -- rather then argue over anything, I decided you may be right that it's time a new vote on themes took place, as such I created a new one to see if public opinion has changed on what i should be focusing on.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  12. Pedeguerra

Dont get me wrong bud, I really want to see Crystals viable - they are my second favorite theme (#1 is lonx), and I always have a blast playing them.
    What bothers me is IF you are advising Sok to see them where YOU want, rather where the COMMUNITY wants. Thats all.
    Lets not stretch this conversation too much, as I said it was just a heads up. Also, Howler needs 3-5 range ASAP, even if it comes at the cost of shaving off some abilities.

13. calisk

ya crystal lack range options and they aren't heavy hitter like ud so they can't do the all melee roll well.....at least not without the crystal yeti having his massive charge damage like in the past.

howler should get a range increase, and some jakei ranged options should make it into the deck that can fill support/offensive ranged rolls while having synergy with the crystals themselves. I wanted to repurpose queen, caster, and painter for the crystal theme, but that was before soko came back. as it is now I'm not sure where or what will happen to the crystal theme.

but soko has been pretty good so far, I'm not worried.

14. Pedeguerra

Yeah, neither am I. Soko is awesome.