Curious about offers

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Boromaster, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Boromaster

Boromaster New Member

Thinking of quitting pox, send me a msg here or on trader about potential "trades"

2. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

I say this with the utmost sincerity; can I have your runes?
    Like, literally anything will do. No matter the rarity, or level of shoebox-ness, I would be happy to have them :D

3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If I were you, I'd take a month off, come back and see what the game is like then. Let the dust settle some more from the transfer and see if you like what you see.

Boromaster likes this.
  4. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

i need your runes. Please?

5. Uunlifa

Uunlifa New Member

I'll write you a poem if you'd like one. It can be about whatever you want.
    Or I can give you a list of about 10 songs you've probably never heard before but are pretty awesome. :)

6. Boromaster

Boromaster New Member

I can spare some comm unc rare https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3556146

Bid whatever but this is last charity I'll do

7. Boromaster

Boromaster New Member

Darklord, I'm not quitting because I dont like the game as it is, I simply leave home at 7:30 and return at midnight meaning I bearly do dailies for gold nowadays, besides I got other accounts with gold and I can always rebuy the runes at a little higher price than what Im giving away now-so who knows, at the moment I just dont have the time-but thanks for your concern <3

8. Boromaster2

Boromaster2 New Member

Makarov whats your poxnora name? some chakra dude/girl bid frond, is that you?

9. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

In game name is the same, I"ll bid right now!

And thanks, I really appreciate it man! ^^

Boromaster likes this.