Current KF meta

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Lupefi2, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Lupefi2

Lupefi2 Devotee of the Blood Owl

What does it look like and how much will it cost me?

2. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Pixyrus likes this.
  3. Elves Rule

In all seriousness, probably something to do with elves, and you're gunna want stuff like condor fury, elven page, and probably dugon and fiorn.

4. Lupefi2

Yeah i can get the champ side down pretty well i think, ( i come from UD so playstyle is allot diffrent) but i was mainly wondering about auto includes and what the most efficent detection, shatter, anti super champ, dispell, cleanse, etc... are in kf.

5. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

These are the auto include spell/relic/equips for me. https://poxbase.com/deck/s5s4KS2tsLr2YrUeM

Detection: Falconer is your first choice, but Enraged Grizzly or Great Eagle are possible choices too
    Shatter: Lots of people like using Elven Artisan so give her a go, Ambling Frond or Elven Blademaster could also be good choices
    Cleanse: Cleansing Emerald and Lifegiver are both auto

6. Lupefi2

Alright, how do you deal with tanky champs? I have a vashal bg that has been doing great for me but i do find tanky champs and arrow eater champs are really hard to deal with. (i only have two kthir bg's but i plan on having one for every theme)

7. Elves Rule

Withering fern maybe? Experimental warspirit? Stuff that hits hard like fiorn? Or even kill everything else while disabling it, if you even need to (most tanky Bane Shift is weak).

Karamasov likes this.
  8. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

crown of petals is auto for me...

9. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Run this highlander build, and it will take care of just about anything.

https://poxbase.com/deck/cd-cubczvc...wOcqvc9ls3qs7sis1-s8Bs4Ks2gsLrUr25e2we25e29eM

Swiftwind takes care Sapping and Punish decks. Precision and Strike takes care of high defense champs. Throne, AOEs on champs, and Soulstrike takes care of Arrow Eaters. You have AP gen in Horn and Hymn and some Nora Gen in Illuminate and Murder.

10. Elves Rule

Lol runs naturalize.

11. Lupefi2

I'm sorry but i don't like the look of that bg, what does a top tier garu bg look like?

12. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

13. Lupefi2

Wheres the synergy in highlander? its just a mix of efficent runes? Thats what i didn't like.
    Thanks for the garu bg

14. chris0024

I'll post my bg tomorrow but its kind of highlanderish lol

15. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

A lot of times the synergy comes from a theme. Highlander works really well with elves in KF as they all bring different abilities to the table that allow for great flexibility. If you're talking about meta-highlander, on the other hand, I tend to agree with you.

16. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I'll post some of what I'm running but I'll get to it when I have more time. I'll be updating my by hub thread in the near future too. Been extremely busy getting the next few months sorted our.

DarkJello likes this.
  17. chris0024

18. Lupefi2

Thanks i don't have harbs but i do have LE Elven Mages so it'll still be a fresh bg. That corsair looks ridiculous!!!! Are tortuns playable cause now that i'm looking at them they all look pretty strong.

19. chris0024

well the thing with tortuns are not their stats but ponderous and spd, which is mitigated by the KF bonus but not with other factions. The main reason he is in there is tariff, which passively works anytime you get a kill and his stat line is great so when he gets a hit off he takes a good chunk of hp. :D

20. chris0024

i've since replaced condor fury with a second boa. I was aiming for versatility but came across issues with drawing the champ I needed and more often than not I chose boa over condor. I had fury in there to counter high def champs but I have warspirit for that so it's a bit redundant.