Current Meta?

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Fenrir, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Fenrir

Fenrir New Member

I've been out of the game for a good long while now (at least two "expansions"), and as such I have exactly no idea what is good anymore.

Since I'm far from the only one, could folks kindly post up what decks are "meta" worthy at the moment? Or, if there is some form of database with such information I am unfamiliar with, to post up a link to such information?

I'm personally most interested in Draksar and Dragons (Skywing or otherwise, since apparently Skywings are the new thing), I would love to see some proper lists!

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

3. Fenrir

Fenrir New Member

4. GabrielQ

5. Fenrir

Fenrir New Member

6. GabrielQ

the spellsword is cheap and tanks magic, that's why it's included. I think that mengclans are top power within SL as a faction, I wouldn't try without 2x of it.
    and yes, I think that detection is a must and shatter an option.

7. Fenrir

Fenrir New Member

Definitely noted. How required is the High Marshall? Dude seems stacked, but is nigh unto unavailable at this point.

Now what about Skywings/Dragons?

8. GabrielQ

serpentor paradigm does essentially the same things that high marshal, don't worry.

9. GabrielQ

10. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Tainted Statue MFA.dek is the new hotness.

Renovator is the ranged beast that we deserved.

11. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

Draks are old hat, insex are here to stay

Bombolauro likes this.
  12. Bombolauro

Bombolauro New Member

man,you deserved a like :p

13. Fenrir

Fenrir New Member

I smell sarcasm, but if you've actually got a Tainted Statue deck that works I'd love to see it. A hope from bygone days you know.

Does seem to be a current obsession, it sounds fun if nothing else. Show me a deck list!

14. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

It's not. Renovator is the greatest thing to happen to beast decks.

As for decklist, my current build is utter trash because I don't have good runes anymore but basically you 2x herder then filter by beasts. Throw in 2x of everything worth running (howler, hunter, manticore), hope you have a Snog or 2, doomballs galore. Cut on spells, slap in 2 statues.

Movntarget has a good build, I'll try to get it.

learnedone likes this.
  15. Fenrir

Fenrir New Member

Sounds more fun that it has any right to be. I've got the doomballs, no Snogvie's sadly. Color me interested.

16. stormyorky

stormyorky The King of Potatoes

I'm highly interested to see a tainted statue deck if it's viable. Maybe tained makes more sense in a split?

17. GabrielQ

Splitting SL/IS is nice, because you get tainted statue to stop spells, and armory to speed up equipments, and there are some nice ones to combine with recycle (now on ironfist collector) like draketooth rifle, and you can buff your range with rage band, mantles, forge hammers and tactical manuals.
    SP is good also because you have vicious harpoon, echo chamber, thunderhead totem, cleansing emerald and such, that are meta viable relics and equipments that replace almost directly the spells you are not including because of tainted statue.

18. Fenrir

Fenrir New Member

19. rogreborn

rogreborn Devotee of the Blood Owl

What is with the love for broodqueens. I prefer having a destroyer in there for detection.

20. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

Burn explained this in another thread that I'm too lazy to find. He likes them because they can get the 2ap on deploy from a previously deployed skywing. That 2ap is enough for to invigorate a nearby champ for 4ap.

edit: She also does fill the detect hole as you mentioned.

BurnPyro likes this.