Current Stitched Situation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EmperorSauron, Oct 20, 2014.

1. EmperorSauron

EmperorSauron I need me some PIE!

If possible im all for giving suggestions on 2-3 stitched that need buffs, all up to you though

@TeaScholar appreciate the feedback, as for the meld ability if the devs want to keep it in play i feel the only way they could do this would be if the melded champ dropped 3 or atleast 2 remains when its destroyed, i doubt the playerbase would allow that though so i do support the suggestion of scrapping it altogether or atleast change the champs required to use the ability. Hell they can even change it to where it requires 2 stitched champs to meld rather than 3, there are alot of ways to go about buffing the ability though sadly almost everyone would be shouting nerf cries if that were to happen.

2. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

im going to say no to such a buff. the issue always comes back to reconstructing the remains for free units is always OP. the only thing tempering that is the fact that the stitched that reconstruct them, first, for example have had their efficiency reduced through nerfs. then id question which stitched badger intends to buff. the reconstructers or the reconstructed. because the reconstructed, blackguards, dreameaters etc would benefit from any buffs thereby making them more efficient and leading to stitched being OP. or whether he is going to buff other reconstucters alongside the first reverting the changes made within the revamp and making the reconstructers the prime issue.

Another way of looking at it, is the issue of water gen in fs. aquatic/semi aquatic viability has always been based on the amount of water that can be generated and the cost to generate it. if theres 2 much for 2 little. OP. not enough for to much. UP.

Same premise, different faction(s). core issue needs to be addressed reconstruct/stitched remains before buffs to individual runes can ever really be made without unhinging the whole thing.

3. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

I advocate scrapping merge ability altogether.

@BurnPyro if it's REALLY burning your at your bits, I was trolling when I said
    ..How serious of a tone did you read this in? Honestly man, at some point you've got to realize when I'm trying to make points and when I'm just doing what I KNOW will get your attention, and it did.
    I did it so that you could elaborate what you meant about (FW) attrition, and you did.
    Fell right into my hands. I tend to use two tones on this forum. There's completely serious, or pointlessly trolling. Rarely do I go in between because then people never get it. I just turn the trolling switch on and off.
    I don't actually hate you burn, don't take everything I say to heart. The last thing anyone wants to do is argue on a forum, because everyone knows that will only lead to long.... long... long.. pages of purple text. And then it isn't an argument, it's a goddamn essay.

Welcome to the dark side. You are indeed drunk on rage that I have supplied you with. Let it flow through you. Let it fuel you.

4. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

but i love to merge to stitched merged :c

5. TeaScholar

I think you may legitimately be the single person on this game using that ability. Congratulations. There should be a daily goal reward for that.

6. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

i actualy used it twice.....when i was already winning.....im such a badass

BurnPyro likes this.
  7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I use it, sometimes.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If you're trying to argue that you were intentionally stupid in order for me to clarify an obvious point, then indeed, you got me.

9. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Sure, suggestions are welcome. Might be best to make a post in the split forums detailing the reasoning as well as the changes and flag me and yobanchi in it. Or PM us if you prefer.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  10. TeaScholar

Three Blackguards should be able to morph into an omega black overlord.

11. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

thats cute, everyone kissed and made up

12. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

actualy interesting,if you could use like 2 blackguards and 1 dreameater or 2dreameaters and 1 hexer
    instead of 1,1 and 1

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I take it you have nothing against my list then?

Gee, this not playing is going well. *ego intensifies*