curse interactions

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by exiledtyrant, Apr 10, 2014.

1. exiledtyrant

exiledtyrant Active Member

forsaken exploit

forsaken conduit

pain curse

what else?

2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Thats more or less it :)

3. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

hailing from the land of gigantic wurms and rhinomen, I propose SPARK CURSE

4. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Also most AP denial as a secondary interaction.

5. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Cursed treasure. Target creature is cursed, if cursed then it takes 5 damage.

6. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

It's too bad there aren't more abilities like Hunter: Cursed or Foe: Cursed or even Surge: Cursed.

Witches would love some more curse synergy.
    Dang you spark curse!

7. only

only Active Member

I think Curse should be reworked from "attack-like" to "ability".
    exactly what they did with Dispel some time ago...

Curse - Target champion within 5 spaces becomes Cursed (4). CD2, AP1.

8. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

My suggestion was:
    Curse Rank 1 Cooldown: 2 AP: +1
    This champion makes an attack against target opposing champion at Range 1-4. If successful, the target becomes Cursed 4 (-1 DMG, -1 DEF, -1 SPD) and takes 50% damage. If the target was already cursed, this ability deals 100% damage instead.

Curse Rank 2 Cooldown: 2 AP: +1
    This champion makes an attack against target opposing champion at Range 1-4. If successful, the target becomes Cursed 4 (-1 DMG, -1 DEF, -1 SPD) and takes 50% damage. If the target was already cursed, this ability deals 150% damage instead.

It essentially makes Curse worth using more in a Witch BG (ironically you don't need to use it as much in there) and also makes rank 2 a sort of Hunter: Cursed.

Also, it becomes a viable melee range attack for ranged units on anything that is cursed regardless of rank.

Banshee made a thread about curse (witches) a while back with a good few suggestions for extra synergies.

9. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

I would love this.
    Or even make it a "dot" tied to the champions attack.
    Like this:
    Defiling Curse:Opposing champions with the Curse condition within 8 spaces becomes Defiled for 2 turns. Cooldown:2 AP cost: 3

Terrifying Curse:
    Opposing champions with the Curse condition within 8 spaces becomes Frightend for 2 turns. Cooldown:2 AP cost: 3

Festering Curse:
    Opposing champions with the Curse condition within 8 spaces becomes Inhibited for 2 turns. Cooldown:2 AP cost: 3

Enfeebling Curse:Opposing champions with the Curse condition within 8 spaces becomes Hexed1 for 2 turns. Cooldown:2 AP cost: 3

RedScarlet likes this.
  10. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

^_^ oooh I like the double tapping curse and the terrifying ability. Some good ideas!

11. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

wow that curse idea. maybe that can synergize well with some sort of judgment/death sentence shenanigans