Cyclops Ritualist

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Raikan, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

What do people think? A cheap, ranged magic damage dealer that counters summons, increases spell-based nora costs for your opponent, and accelerates draws for non-champions runes. Whirling Stones is interesting, but this guy is clearly the winner with this mid-term.

Edit: I take it back. Looks like the ritual abilities got changed at some point to only work on friendly summons.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  2. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I wasnt going to rain on your parade hahaha, but yeah hes not that good

3. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Unfortunately, rituals don't make sense for a Cyclops, since they have like no summons.

4. Raikan

Other than Voil, a mixed IS/SP constructs bg, certain slag bgs, and instigator swarms, SP doesn't really have a lot of summons. Maybe we'll get some in the future.

5. Raikan

Yeah...that was embarrassing. My absence from the game in the past few months is showing. Still, I actually do like him a quite a bit given how bad our magic damage options are. Wisdom would be better if it applied to all non-champion runes since SP runes fewer spells than a lot of factions and doesn't really have many adaptive based groups. Alternatively, there could be an ability like Wisdom (call it Body...or whatever) that applies to champion runes and would fit SP a bit better.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015