DC Problem

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Pattn199, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

What The Firk is going on?
    My pc crashed today, i hurry to get pox back up and running since i was in the middle of a game,
    i get back in time, but turns out my opponent has done 2 full turns while i was gone.......
    why the hell wouldn't the game go on pause like its supposed to do? wth is this -,-
    @Sokolov

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Sokolov isn't tech support. This question would best be pointed to @Senshu In addition it would be of help to provide extra information as to what was going on at the time. What else were you doing while the game was running, what was happening on screen at the time of the crash, ect....

I'll leave this in GD for now, and see if others experienced something similar. Next time please post this to the appropriate forum.

3. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

there is no extra information, i wasn't doing anything else but Pox.
    my PC failed on me and rebooted by itselve, simple as that.
    normally the game goes to pause when this happens, not this time, turn timer kept running an my opponent could get 2 full turns in before i finally got back

the appropriate forum barley gets checked, or so it feels.

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hmm, well the time out timer should prevent the opponent from taking more than one turn before you get back in. There isn't a whole lot that can be done unless we have a way to reliably reproduce the results that you reported.