Dear Peasants,

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by SaintKiwi, Jan 7, 2015.

1. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

With ballballer gone, I do believe it means I am the greatest SP player now. You may bow down virtually and put me in the council.

Saint Kiwi the Almighty King of the Peaks

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Lol i doubt you will get it it depends on the devs or do players get to vote?

3. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I hereby appoint 1kiwi1 as my heir and steward until such time as I return

TeaScholar and Netherzen like this.
  4. badbwai

badbwai New Member

I guess we're not going to acknowledge the beast from the east any time soon? If it doesn't speak english, it doesn't exist!

TeaScholar likes this.
  5. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Konung seems to play 2's a lot (exclusively?) lately. But communication is a pretty important part of working collaboratively with a team, so that's hardly unfair for council purposes. Still, Devilsrath's suggestions as a whole seem well-thought out, so there's hardly any reason to depose him (nor would it necessarily be effective).

6. badbwai

badbwai New Member

I think it's great Devils stepped up to represent SP in the councill. I was mostly refering to the, extremely hilarious, notion that either of these fellas would be the king of SP. I mean no offense to ballballer, he's a fine player and all, but there's only one king, or should I say tzar, of SP (and prolly pox as a whole for that matter) and that is Konung.

7. SaintKiwi

Ur dum. Ballballer King.
    Have you seen the man play? Baller is a legend. He's never lost to me, can't say the same for Konung.

TeaScholar likes this.
  8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Baller > Konung

Konung dodges like 95% of the time.

TeaScholar and SaintKiwi like this.
  9. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

If either of them care, they would play XX games straight and be done with it.

10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Too bad baller's not even that great.

PurpleTop likes this.
  11. badbwai

badbwai New Member

According to you everyone does.

12. badbwai

badbwai New Member

Seting up a settle-the-score kinda thang, or anything else for that matter, with Konung is going to be difficult since he doesn't seem to speak a word of english.

13. badbwai

badbwai New Member

I could use the same argument. Never beat Konung but I did take a game or two offa Ballballer.

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Not really. I've only called Konung and GrandmastahSwag dodgers recently.

15. SaintKiwi

Leave.

16. badbwai

badbwai New Member

Based on little to nothing. Since I know how it went down with me, I can only assume that because Konung doesn't respond to your messages, you're just assuming he's dodging you. Your ego is in serious need of a size reduction. I can understand why you'd jump to conclusions when it comes to me. I'm just slightly above total scroob level and I've never implied the contrary. But Konung? Everyone knows the dude don't speak a word of english.

Get off your high horse. I'm not dodging you. I'll fully admit to you being a better player than me if it makes you feel better, but the thought of losing to you doesn't make me Bane Shift my pants. I'm more likely to Bane Shift my pants if I lose when I'm matched against someone below the limiteds.. or MW.

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Hey I base who I call dodger or not based on game history. Whenever I see you playing a game (assuming you are GMS) it's almost never against a limited. If you've been playing limiteds, good for you, I won't anatagonize you anymore.

But Konung is a known dodger. Even if he doesn't speak a word of English, he simply avoids queing when limiteds are around. H0spy made an alt and decided to snipe, and beat, Konung multiple times. Not saying he doesn't play limiteds every now and then, but most of the time he's waiting for an easy game.

18. badbwai

badbwai New Member

I played limiteds pretty much exclusively this morning, one of them being Halfgodx who also seems to be a big fan of jumping to conclusions when people don't respond. I recall the afformentioned H0spy was on the sharp end of Halfgod's accusations just yesterday. My point is that just because I'm not actively making sure I'm queueing at the same time as other limiteds, or that I'm not replying when they message me, doesn't mean I avoid them like herpes. It simply means that I'm doing something else.. like cooking. This morning I made a club sandwich that would've made Gordon Ramsey cream his pants.

Regarding Konung, I still have my doubts about your accusations, but I'm not Konung so it's not like I can confirm it.

19. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Halfgod is one of the biggest morons on the game and the majority of people know it.

My point being is that I rarely play this game at the state its currently in (a couple of games every 4-5 days) and Halfgod says im ''dodging'' when im never actually online to play him. Konung is constantly online and plays everyday, the majority of times he's ''afk'' and as soon as there's near to no limiteds in lobby he seems to get a game within minutes of them leaving.

However I don't like the term dodger because there's so many factors that can add up to someone not playing. People should just judge on not how often they que but what league the people they play are (For example Mich and his 12 pages of matches with not a single limited on it).

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
    Netherzen and badbwai like this.
  20. badbwai

badbwai New Member

I'm well aware Halfgod is a special needs type a child. Him and MW should marry eachother. I don't know how it came across, but I had no intention of implying that there was any truth to his accusations. What you said was pretty much the exact point I was trying to make.

Netherzen likes this.