Death Benefit / Mutation

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by darklord48, Mar 27, 2014.

1. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Currently I have Draksar Maurader x2, Ruthless Netmaster x2 , The Doctor x2, Negation Mage x2, Aspect of Violence, and Vex.

I need to know what else would be worth it. I don't have these currently, but perhaps Draksar Marine x2, Draksar Persecutor x2, and Mutant Yeti x2?

For spells I was thinking Taint x2, Quicken x2, Quickening, Draconic Benediction, Acidic Gale x2, Battle Fatigue, Acid Storm x2.

Relics/equipment, Warbanner, Rage Band, Bloodthirsty Blade.

I don't have any trade stock to get other lim/leg/exo. I also have Skeezick Bolter x2, Totem of the Fallen, Vindrax, Akakios, and Skeezick General. I play mostly single player, which is why I don't have Cancel Magic or Ambush, but I would be interested in what you would recommend for changes for both single and multiplayer.

2. only

only Active Member

isn't running Vex and Death Charged champions a little bit of counterintuitive?

and one champion you missed is Ritual Cultist. Ritual Crone is also cool.

Broodguardians will provide you cheap real champions.

you might go with Skeezick Filchers and Forbidden Fruits

I would definitely try to find space for Hive, Purge and Transfusion. so far 2x Taint, 1x Acid Storm, 1x Acidic Gale, Battle Fatique and Bloodthirsty Blade are the runes I would consider for those three.

too bad you can't run SL Doombringers, they can go nuts with Processing Collar if your deck is based around charge manipulation.

3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I am not set on Vex yet, I was thinking she would be a good way to make sure that I was only getting charges from the enemy deaths. With The Doctor to hand charges out, I thought he could keep Vex and AoV full when not mutating other champs.

I'll check out the cultist and crone, I have both of them. I think I have broodguardians too. I don't have a Fruit, Hive, or Transfusion. I've seen a lot of decks with Hive mentioned, what is the big draw for it?

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

5. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Ritual crone has sacrifice too. It works better than Wyrmpriest and more. You can even scapegoat the broodlings from broofguardians so they die doing something even more usefull