December 3rd?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 4NIK8, Nov 29, 2016.

1. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

2. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

dont have an account. what does it say?

Tweek516 likes this.
  3. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

the link only says the date of the event, cuz I don't have an account either, but I got an email with this:

"We are happy to announce the first publicly playable version of Pox Nora for PlayStation® will be at this year’s PlayStation Experience Event."

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Please note this is not the release date. Its more like a conference where it will be available to the media and players to try it out.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I saw the email and was so happy at first. And then that happiness went away and was replaced with a feeling of soothed anxiousness.

6. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Says " out now " ???

7. SireofSuns

Well, I thought it meant that the update had arrived, but since it hadn't, I was still anxious, but not as much.

8. SireofSuns

Right, I know. I'm just super excited (and therefore slightly anxious) for the patch to come out. I'm really looking forward to it, especially the new interface!

guokamoli54 likes this.
  9. SireofSuns

I also have 52952 gold at the moment, and don't want to spend it until after the patch, but I also have a LOT of stuff I want to try out... And PoxBox isn't working for me, so... Yeah. I'm not a patient person normally, so it's been hard.