Deck Heroes! What is it? Friend Code:TX637873

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by NiGhtMaRiK, Jul 3, 2015.

1. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Stumbled upon this gem a little over a month ago and i enjoyed it. It has alot of depth with deck building and creature customization. The stages are manageable and rewarding up to a point when they really become a challenge and urge you to delve deeper into what the game has to offer to create a more powerful deck.

The game is very rewarding offering you many ways to obtain creature cards, level and enhance them, aswell as empower your 'Hero' to make them more of a threat or more of a support to your army.

You get a Sign In Bonus every day which may be Gems, Gold, Glory Points,Coupons, or a 3-5 star creature.

Gems: This is the purchasable currency that you can use to do alot of 'rush' things in the game. I've come to find that pretty much everything is obtainable by playing for for free. However, if you want something immediately you may want to pour money into the game for gems. If you feel like you don't want to spend money, yet you want to purchase things to aid you that are only obtainable by Gems? Well you get Gem rewards for doing a multitude of things. Sign In bonus, Clearing Maps, Clearing Mazes, Winning Arena matches, Winning Gauntlets, Winning Tournament matches, Inviting friends to play, Collecting Cards, and numerous other benchmark achievements will reward you with Gems. You can simply save them up and earn what you desire.

Gold: This is the standard in game currency. You use this to afford transmuting unwanted cards into your prized creatures to level them up. You can use it to enhance chests you find in 'the mazes' so you can get a better pull. You can use it to draft cards from the altar which will give you 5 cards 1-3 stars, which is valuable for leveling up creatures. You can also use Gold to purchase things from the Bazaar which is a in game market updated every couple hours with Hero Shards, Creature shards, Energy boosts, Glory boosts, and creatures used for enhancing other creatures.

Glory: Glory is used to Purchase runes which imbue your creature cards with bonus effects on some of their skills, although this isn't unlocked until later in the game when you usually already have a number of level 10 creatures. Its very valuable and easy to do. Glory can also be used to enhance your Hero, which is like your deck master. Your Hero has Talents that can be re-rolled using Glory points to get stronger versions of it or possibly even a brand new talent. This proves valuable in battle by aiding your troops. Hero skills, however, are upgraded using the shards of that Hero. * Hero Shards are collected to create that Hero, once you have them you can use these shards to enhance their skills instead. If you get a duplicate Hero you can break them down into shards to be used to level up their skills instead.

Coupons: Coupons are used to Draw at the altar 5 cards between 2-5 stars. You often get levls 2-3 but when you get a 4-5 star you are alerted to share the event on FB letting people know you got the card. A little shameless promotion that is completely optional. If you do share it, you get a coupon. This happens everytime you receive a 4-5 star creature from anything in the game. If you don't want to share it on FB to get extra coupons, don't worry you wont fall behind. You also get Coupons by completing daily tasks. Things as simple as accepting energy from friends, leveling up creatures or enchancing your heroes. There are many more aswell.

Arena: This is completely optional and i don't know how i got to the rank i am but i get rewards every day for being at my rank. Which is a pretty pathetic rank mind you. I haven't played Arena but maybe 20 times or so. Yet i get Gold and Glory everyday twice a day for being the rank i am. There may be alot more to Arena but i am focusing on PvE to get a competitive deck before i go hard in Arena.

Gauntlet: Your goal is to clear 13 stages of AI controlled player decks. Your creatures DO NOT HEAL and you have to use Lvl 5 (not 5 star) creatures to participate. If your creatures are KO'd they are put on CD for like 16hrs or something, so safe to say 1 day. You may clear the whole map first go with a great deck or lucky opponent match ups. It may take you a few days. Winning in Gauntlet rewards Gold, Glory, and currency that is used only in Gauntlet. This currency can be used to purchase Hero Shards from the Gauntlet Mall.

Guild: When you are able to join a Guild it is highly recommendable to do so. There is a whole set of MAPS that are accessible to your Guild. Your whole Guild participates in a Raid Boss Style Battle where the dmg leaders get rewarded with all kinds of things depending on what they 'bidded' on out of the available rewards. Very extensive maps. There is also Guild PvP of sorts that is done every day or so...maybe a little more. I don't catch it too often, i don't really try to. But i did a few times and it gives a TON of gold and some other rewards. I didn't even do that well, yet i got huge rewards.

Events: You get extra Energy every day at different intervals to help you continue questing. There is also a Lucky Spin where you wager Gems to get a range of rewards. Some are REALLY good rare cards, some are meager gem rewards, some are coupon bundles...it varies each day and can be very rewarding or a bust... So yea its a GAMBLE. There are also Alchemy that ISN'T a gamble, yet i don't know how you would do it often without saving up alot or purchasing gems. You transmute a certain set number of gems and you get MORE back. Thats pretty much it. The number required just greatly increases each time you use it. Limited Booster, this is a varying set of Booster packs from Faction boosters, Hero Boosters, Creature boosters, Material boosters, etc... that become available at random times during the day. They range from 300 to 675 gems. They can be easily bought once a month if not more just by F2P. Especially if you are clearing benchmark achievements and 3starring maps. I've bought a few Faction Boosters and 1-2 creature boosters. Was never lucky enough to get the Rare Spotlighted Card for the Booster but i have got very powerful 4-5 star creatures.
    Again i've been playing the game for about a month and i have like 5-6 5 star creatures, and like 20+ 4 stars, 3 and under i often transmute cuz they aren't worth much and i have had plenty of those. I also have two functional decks. I could make 2 more but i don't wanna grind to level up my other faction units. I want to focus on making these two decks as strong as i can so i can participate more in Arena and Tournaments and help in Guild Events.

Explore: Beyond clearing the maps and conditions you can also Explore places you have conquered. This rewards experience, gold, and sometimes cards and creature shards. So yes, you can Level up your Player Level by just Exploring. Also you can earn cards. Also you can earn shards to receive other cards. This is very valuable because certain dungeons have creatures whose shards that can be farmed to create that creature. These creatures are needed in a recipe to 'UNSEAL' a powerful card in the 'Remove Seal' function. The most common creature you will see and the first you will be able to 'Unseal' is Thallassa. He is a powerful Dragon that can Revive fallen creature cards back to the deck from the graveyard. He requires creatures that can be 'shard farmed' from map's 1-4. After you 'unseal' him, you can also 'unseal' another. However, the cost greatly increases. He initially takes 1 of each of 5 different creatures required for the recipe. The second one will cost you 12 copies of each creature required. There are 4-5 other creatures able to be 'UNSEALED' besides Thallassa! All of them very Powerful and a huge boost to your deck.

Creatures: Creatures have a Base ability. They gain new abilities at levels 5 and 10. However, their stats raise at each level. Once 'max' level 10 they may be 'EVOLVED' which gives them a different border and allows them to be 'MELDED' and also raises their 'max level' to 15. Yes, this means they can increase their stats even further. 'Melding' is something i haven't done yet and don't quite understand. However, the gist is that you can take an ability from a suitable unit that is compatible and 'meld' one of their abilities into the *4th* ability slot that 'evolution' grants.

AGAIN this game has alot of depth and is very rewarding! Im enjoying it and just thought i'd share it with my Pox Bros. Hope you come join me! So my Mortii's can take your soul :)

I think my FC gives you a creature when you use it. I'm not certain. I didn't use any1's code myself since i stumbled upon the game and i've only invited a co-worker so far and he is extra secretive about his deck since he wants to surpass me lol.