Deep Elf Demoniac

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Fikule, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Deep Elf Demoniac
    Faction: Underdepths
    Race: Demon, Elf
    Class: None
    Size: Small
    Rarity: Uncommon

Artwork: A possessed K'thir elf. Her skin graying, her dress darkened, with holes in it ringed with embers as it burns, in a wide legged stance, bowed at the waist with her hands up near her ears, pain, joy and madness in her expression.

Flavor Text: "I'm me, I'm me, I'm me... My name is.. my... name... I'm... her..." - The birth of a Demoniac

Nora Cost: 76

STATS
    Damage: 9
    Speed: 6
    Range: 1-3
    Defense: 0
    Health: 50

ABILITIES
    Attack - Psychic
    Psychosis (At the end of this unit's turn, all champions without Iron Will within 4 spaces become Psychotic (This champion loses 2 damage and 1 defense. Champions with Psychosis gains 2 damage and 1 defense.) for 3 turns.)
    Madness
    Motivate: Unholy (as on Griefbearer's Fountain)

UPGRADE ABILITIES
    Psychic Bomb 1 (Area Effect 2, Range 5: Affected units take Psychic damage equal to 50% of this unit's DMG. This damage ignores DEF. Champions successfully damaged become Distracted and Confused.)
    Psychic Bomb 3 (As above, but 80% damage)
    Punish
    Body Jumper

Note: Psychosis includes your own champions.

2. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Fill out the template from the owl's sticky'd post so that we can get a better feel of what you were going for with this rune.

Looking at it, it doesn't seem too spectacular, but then again it IS a Uncommon.

For class I would give it Witch.
    Stats seem fine for it's rarity and cost.
    Psychosis seems pointless, as it would cause more harm than good. Maybe if it were to give some kind of Manic interaction?

Upgrades seem okay, but Body Jumper seems out of place on an insane Deep Elf.....maybe Voices in their Head for theme, or Bastion of Will for mechanical concurrency?

3. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

For the record, she's possessed by a demon (thus, demoniac), but is going insane and being influenced from it rather than being directly controlled. Body Jumper is the demon jumping ship when she dies ^^

I'll try to answer the new rune questions shortly. May re-think Psychosis, but I like it as a double edged sword. But it might be nice if it had some benefit on allied units.