Deep elf Tourturer

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by chickenpox2, Jun 9, 2014.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Deep elf Tourturer
    Faction:Underdepths
    Size: Small
    Count Down:16

Flavour text: Her ways of getting information is cruel yet effective
    -Sadasia Deep Elf Masochist
    Nora cost:

Damage:8
    Speed:6
    Range: 1-1
    Def:0
    HP:42

Base:
    Attack: physical
    Capture Victim Ap: 3 Cd: 4: Target Opposing champion within 3 spaces gains Victim (it gains pacified and stationary)
    Torture Ap:4 Cd:5 - target champion with Victim within 2 spaces For 4 turns and takes 3 physical damage per turn and gain weary and crippled (cleansable)

Upgrade set 1
    Punish
    Impenetrable

Upgrade set 2
    Horrific Aura
    Fearless

About torture
    It works similar to petrify gaze but with Damage per turn so it like
    I want to split Capture Victim and and torture ability it makes it harder for your opponent to control the rune but i let them be cleansed (except pacified) i think tourture + punish kinda of a good combo
    I decided to give Fearless cause it makes since that a torturer should be the hunter fearless is obvious
    Also wanted to give Iron willed but not enough slots to put both in makes more sense to have Horrific Aura to make her harder to kill since she got low hp and damage.

2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Base:
    Attack: physical
    Capture Victim Ap: 3 Cd: 4: Target Opposing champion within 3 spaces gains Victim (it gains pacified and stationary)
    Torture Ap:4 Cd:5 - target champion with Victim within 2 spaces For 4 turns and takes 3 physical damage per turn and gain weary and crippled (cleansable)
    Base Nora:79

Upgrade set 1
    Punish+6
    Impenetrable +8 - Default

Upgrade set 2
    Horrific Aura+8- Default
    Fearless+12