Destiny

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SaintKiwi, Nov 11, 2014.

1. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Has anyone given this game a try? From what I've watched and read there seems to be mixed feelings about it. What's the game like? Does it present anything new?

2. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Do they have it for consoles only?

3. SaintKiwi

Yes, but it may come out for pc at later date with all the dlcs and a cheaper price. They have 10 years of future content planned so I'm guessing they will.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  4. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

yeah hopefully. I like it when those games go onto steam while still letting mr use an Xbox controller.... I can't afford a console and usually the PC releases have more content and are cheaper. But I like using the controller the best

5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

6. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

Got it for my son who was psyched for its release. Really enjoyed it initially (nice gameplay and such) but quickly tired of it because of some lacking storyline and then lackluster free play. Most people seem to blame letting Activision in as a publisher who "cut corners" or just blew it. Not the worst buy but, as Jib said, it seems like a "love it then leave it" thing until they get some DLC or do something to keep it relevant.

7. SaintKiwi

I thank you, Jib.