Devs Plz wake up

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curlyfuk, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Curlyfuk

Curlyfuk The King of Potatoes

Ya the title seems a bit harsh but its about time greens woke up after the latest patch i see that u guys dont know jack about this game and just listen to the whinny players who suk at this game i play like 5 different factions so im not faction zealot the reason im only discussing KF changes is that at this point im not committed to this game enough to cover all of ur incompitent BS lol u retards u take away abilities like surge beast then reduce DMG then increase cost enough said . u dont hear me talking about timber wolves they needed balance same with woodland jester but somehow boost beast 3 is worth 81 nora the list goes on this post will prolly get deleted but w/e stop making changes only listening to whinners in the forums and actually play this game urselves. all the greeans r in freakin uncommon or rare league it should be company policy that all greens play this game like 2-3 hours a day till u idiots get a clue ooh as a foot note stop listening idiots like xirone he suks. P.S. just a reminder im not by any standards a KF player i Started this game as an ST player im not discussing ur ******** changes to ST so i dont get called a zealot and get ignored , because what im saying is true "u guys suk at this game and have no right to change it . u dont know wtf ur doing and need to get a clue" one more side note to Gedden dude how do u suk sooooooo much at a game u created ??? keeneye crown on imperator REALLY??????

2. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

1. owls are nocturnal creatures and wake for no man.
    2. who is jack? for I know him not either.
    3. 'like 5 different factions'? are you not sure how many you play? strikes me as odd.
    4. 'im not faction zealot'. clearly this is an honest statement supported by 'like 5 factions'.
    5. spelling mistakes include but not limited too, you*, suck* and green*.

I hope my response was as suitably entertaining as your post was for me.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  3. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

your name is curlyfuk and in China the nickname given to Cumberbatch in Sherlock is Curly Fu.

Are you his biggest fan?

4. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Sir , please calm down xD

PurpleTop, Etherielin, SPiEkY and 2 others like this.
  5. BloodAshes

BloodAshes The King of Potatoes

Without Geddan and Desert Owl Games Pox would be long gone....Wow just reading your thread is sicking to be honest.

Best advice if your unhappy with Pox, find a pillow...cry into that pillow...leave Pox and come back in a year if you want it to be more polished, as the revamp just started. An preferably stop adding to all the unproductive threads like this.

But thats just my opinion. :D

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Wake me up when it's all over.

BloodAshes likes this.
  7. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

lol curly i felt the same way when i heard that UD lost almost all their range units i was prepared to stop using UD but after i gave the champions a try i stopped cause i realised there the chance that UD will go back to being one of the best factions after few expansions and new ability

8. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

I also think that the greens should be seen playing Pox Nora more often. Two to three hours a day is a bit too much of course. But I think it would strengthen the community to see more green in the game~

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  9. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

It would be nice to play a green, but I don't think they need to play this game much as long as they sort out sapling.

10. Glad0

Glad0 I need me some PIE!

I do think they should play more. That I agree with.

That said...

I'm generally a douchebag and I complain about everything . I get hate on my forum threads all the time but even I'll tell you cut them some slack .

I'm not a huge fan of the revamp myself but I do see improvements happening slowly.

Give it some time . Although, if they continue to make stupid changes and the game isn't drastically improved within a month or two I'll agree with you completely.

11. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I completely disagree. The greens don't have the best knowledge of the game which is why they are asking the council and other players, while also taking into account general popular opinion.

I don't think anything you mentioned was over-nerfed and actually The druid you mention although costing 81 nora, provides an extra 7hp GLOBALLY and a large aoe 6hp, which makes him more than worth this cost, especially as he is a decent ranged character. the reason things cost the amount they do now actually means something and once the formula is tweaked which gedden promised, you'll start seeing some of the 100+ nora champs being more viable too.

Have some patience and think a bit more about the patch notes and why changes were made.

12. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

This was my favorite bit.

13. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

is this real life version of moga babbler?

14. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Maybe if you knew how punctuation works people would take the time to read your silly rant.

15. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

16. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

haha you really don't need to go THAT far... but thanks for making me laugh

17. scrampy

scrampy I need me some PIE!

All jokes about grammar and rage aside, I think KF is in the perfect place now; except for catharsis bloom.

18. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

yet another unhappy rune investor.

this purge needs to happen guys.

Tarathil likes this.
  19. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Curl-eye-fooo-K:

Emotional outbursts usually do NOT pan out. If this was a gun fight, you just shot yourself in the foot. Were you drunk during the OP?

Side note/P.S./footnote: Ragic seems to think your misery and rage are a good thing. #LitmusTest

20. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Didn't actually report. I'll just ignore him.