did anyone notice?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ujelly, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

Morgen the lost got +2 more nora cost. Now she's in line phew....

2. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Blame KF for that one, Hymn got +2

BurnPyro likes this.
  3. Ujelly

I know I just miss being able to run fw heroes... well xuleous from time to time but I'm so jelly of seeing everyone's bad ass heroes

XFurionsX likes this.
  4. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

Not saying this will happen or anything (it would need to be Sok approved for that), but I was just thinking, if Moragen lost Battle Hymn she would be 88 nora. Would you run her at that cost?

5. fangs13

fangs13 New Member

I only run her in a zombie BG but you all killed the zombies so thay cant work imo so no I wouldint

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Change back the IS font. I want my trumpet.

Edit: Zombies are like the most viable theme in FW.

7. fangs13

fangs13 New Member

no I think that would go to skellys thay messed with zombies a lil to much some of them have to have there sworm bought that ant right have to pay to get it zombie apocolips

8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Yeah bro, skeletons are tearing up the meta.

/endsarcasm

ShionNR and SaintKiwi like this.
  9. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

Nope, Loosing her signature ability will keep her from being played just as much as her cost - Drop Horrific Aura and put Siren song and /or Deafening Aura in its place

10. fangs13

fangs13 New Member

don't get me wrong I started playing back in bata and played fw and sl I go back to fw from time to time but the bg I loved to play when I did was zombies and I did well with them but not thinking I jumped on and jumped in to a ranked game with the bg and loandbehold the skills that where ther ant and the ones that should be arnt set as defalt so I tried but nope I lost to sp of all things a moga sp player well anyway IMO now take it with a gran of salt but thay are killing some of the best runes with high nora cost and bad chose of skills I know its all a balinceing act but think on some of them befor hand

11. Ujelly

Why is she so expensive anyway? 6 Firking speed? Look at the other heroes ppl have. Every fw hero is 6 spd and only xuleous is runnable and even then it's iffy. Fw heroes sooooo expensive and crappy look at Lance admirals stats AND price or many other heroes...

Also no I would not run her at 88 nora without battle hym. She's six spd. Would making her 88 nora as she is now really out of line? Not saying I want that but just a question

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  12. fangs13

fangs13 New Member

no I think 88 for her the way she is would be ok but 100 nope + spd + damage and for gods sake give her some hit points werthy of a hero then we can start to talk about + the nora and she does have battle hymn

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If you don't autorun Xulos you're doing it wrong.

PurpleTop and SPiEkY like this.
  14. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Why you ask before a champ change, change that usually happen a lot of time, BUT BUT BUT BUT!!! You, yes yous sir, didn't ask to IS if they would like to change the great and mighty gold horn, with a stupid grey shield.

I'm very disappointed.

15. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Xulos is auto. Serkan is auto only if you don't run xulos, but in many case he's auto anyway.

All other heroes are underpiced, especially the SP and KF (i'm looking at you bliss)

So ALL the heroes need to be looked.

16. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Yeah post revamp as discussed stats are king...and range+abilities crippled some champs. Centaur savage is the poster child for if you had abilities and range you got destroyed.... And defiler knight shows that abilities are just too much Nora vs stats.

17. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Nerf Valdac, too stronk.

PurpleTop likes this.
  18. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

Yeah, this is what I was thinking when I suggested dropping Battle Hymn. I always thought Moragen's main role was disruption and area denial, and that her signature ability was Siren Song.
    Silly me :)

mortal ix and chris0024 like this.
  19. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

They're Buff/Debuff machines, usually concentrating on one or the other.

20. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

It's this right here in my opinion as well.

The FW Hero set suffers from this and really needs a focus patch to trim their fatty bellies.

Netherzen likes this.
  21. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

So, huh, the guys hired to fix bugs and what not are now also making suggestions on what to do to champions?
    Bad idea. Nothing personal wraith.