Dire Lord Suggestion Thread.

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by themacca, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

There could be a machine-firk for IS, a tainted firk for SL, a dead firk for FW, wooden firk for KF(?), demon firk for UD...

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Alrighty, Suggestion here for a UD Dire Lord.

Name: Lifehunter Kier'tal
    Description: One of Nine Dire Lords, Kier'tal brother of the Demon Prince Maxxarek, gained an unheard of lust for blood after completing the Immortal Trial of Blood. Since then his lust for blood has not only satiated his hunger but fueled his immense power.
    Race: Demon
    Class: Rogue
    Size: 1x1

[​IMG]

Stats: (55 Nora)
    Nora: 79-90
    Damage: 10
    Range: 1
    Speed: 7
    Defense: 2
    HP: 49

Abilities: (24-35)
    Attack: Blood (Disease) (0)
    Attack: Physical (+2)
    Lifehunt: This unit deals 10 Physical damage to all enemy Champions within 3 spaces. All champions damaged by this effect become bloodied and drop a bloodball equivalent to the damage dealt. If the damaged champion is already bloodied it takes an additional 5 Disease Damage. (+13) [4AP, CD 3, on attack chain]

Upgrade: 1
    Blood Magic (5)
    Bloodlust (7)
    Relocate: Bloodball (8)

Upgrade: 2
    Absorb (8)
    Bloodspurt (4)
    Leech Vitality (12)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  3. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

This is the worst idea that has ever come to existence, i would live 200 years only to kill myself just to spite such a bad rune suggestion.
    And to anyone who can have such a suggestion i say:
    Cursed be he by day and cursed be he by night; cursed be he when he lies down and cursed be he when he rises up. Cursed be he when he goes out and cursed be he when he comes in... The Lord will not spare him, but then the anger of the Lord and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the Lord shall blot out his name from under heaven. And the Lord shall separate him unto evil out of all the tribes of Israel, according to all the curses of the covenant that are written in this book of the law.

4. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

For me, they are the only Firks that are Dire Lords, cause they are badass brothers. The other 7 is a race from the every other faction, one Dire Lord per faction, total of 9.
    If we use the attack types as the element they master, we have:
    -Physical, Magical, Poison, Acid, Psych, Sonic, Disease, Frost, Fire, Eletricity, Loss of Life (not an element, I know).
    If we exclude Physical and Magical, cause they are toi common, we have 9 left.
    -Ice: Argool (Psych is in all Firks nature).
    -Fire: Sixxul.
    -Poison: all factions have Poison, but IS have less than others, só maybe them?
    -Acid: KF would be amazing with Acid Dire Lord.
    -Psych: this one is hard too, but I would go with ST, some Psych Monk, good with fists and mind. SL Psych would be good too.
    -Sonic: I think UD ir FW could get a Sonic guy (or girl).
    -Disease: in ST or IS? Dont know.
    -Eletricity: KF or FW??
    -Loss of Life: SP or IS maybe.

5. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Tbh, I'm almost certain there is nothing that states Argol is a dire lord, it just mentions his brother being one. So I wouldn't exactly say it's a firk exclusive thing.

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Given the text from sixul. I'm fairly under the impression that some kind of trial is REQUIRED in order to be a dire lord. and there's no evidence at all to argol having done this nor is there any other mention to argol being a dire lord. so yeh sixul only at the moment as far as I'm concerned

Kampel likes this.
  7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I actually agree with Argol not being one because I am under the impression that the Dire Lords were practically legends when it came to specific elements. While Argol was the first non-elf to master frost I never considered his abilities to be particularly legendary.

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I present to you my idea for a FW Dire Lord.

[Name?]

[​IMG]
    Art: From Heroes of Newerth

Race: Lich, Undead
    Class: Wizard

Dam: 8
    Spd: 6
    Rng: 1
    Def: 2
    HP: 52

Abilities:
    Attack: Physical
    Sand Born - This unit has Sandbreach. While occupying Sand this unit has +1 SPD, +2 DEF and Mirrored.
    Spellsurge: Hungry Dead

U1:
    Domain: Sand
    Sandstriker

U2:
    Sands of Time
    Eternal Life

Tweek516 likes this.
  9. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Don't know about the name, but his title can be "Knight of Dust" or something like this. And what about an abillity that all champions in Sand area become cursed? Will be an mix of witches and SL sand BG, a nice Split could be made.