Discussion: Deck Update Hotfix: June 14th, 2017

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jun 14, 2017.

1. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

Also not sure about on PC but on PS4 the runes are non-shardable.

Edit: Am noob.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  2. DukeofDunks

DukeofDunks I need me some PIE!

Did you remember to take the runes out of the bg?

3. GoldTiger

I didn't realise that was a thing. Why is this a thing? Its not like theres an easy way to find out if x rune is in a BG other than remembering every rune in every BG. Especially when you have multiples and youre running #3/6 of a rune for example.

You would have to spend at least an hour to shard all of these BGs then. I think even more tbh.

4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

in the website for PC players its easy, just make a trade with that rune and it removes it from all decks. then cancel the trade. still a bit annoying but doable.

5. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I mean legendary and exotic trading is already dead, so I dont see how cheaply selling legendaries or exotics with gold can do any more harm to a defunct market. Think this is a great thing, allows players to get some decent bg's and if they don't like them they have trade fodder/shards to move onto something new.

6. GoldTiger

And for ps4? Imagine doing all of this through the client only lol.

7. Hierokliff

yeah i can only dread that part, thats why i edited before i posted and wrote in for pc players...wish they had another developer for a while that could make a functional runemanager inside the client, its really wanted. But its not that easy.

8. nivekflakes

nivekflakes I need me some PIE!

If your goal is to shard the bg, delete it from the list and then you are free to shard them all.

Etherielin, DiCEM0nEY and darklord48 like this.
  9. Hierokliff

@Senshu it was the FW deck and not UD deck that was broken, so you should update your hotfix info so players dont play UD and hope to get the FW deck? or do we get another UD deck but not the fixed FW deck? oh so many questions

10. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

It's not really completely dead, and I always check there. I've also never shared a legendary or extended exotic.

11. diahru

diahru The King of Potatoes

@Senshu We didn't get our fixed FW Walkthrough deck by replaying the walkthrough games in Training games :(

12. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The deck s for the walkthrough can only be awarded once unfortunately.

Also, the typos in the original post have been addressed.

13. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

How about making these only available for 2 purchases or so? Means that they still accomplish their role of helping new players build bgs, but ensure that packs are still the primary source of runes.

14. diahru

15. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

awesome! was able to get so many runes that I did not have!

16. Senshu

These new Decks are part of a larger overhaul we will be doing over time.

Durand, Etherielin and Teardrop82 like this.
  17. Andrew Carling

Andrew Carling I need me some PIE!

Are there any real hot FIXES or is it just a new marketplace campaign? What about the lava spout? Christ in heaven that is annoying to play against.

18. diahru

Let hope for a patch at the end of this round of Heroic Quests!

19. Senshu

There were some back end fixes that will not be noticeable by most players..

20. Andoid

Andoid Member

This is awesome @Senshu looks like you guys got things going in the right direction for FTP players like myself.

Good job, cheers to 10 more years of amazing game.

Playing PC now, looking forward to the vita version.