Discussion: Patch Notes: July 17th 2014

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jul 17, 2014.

1. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I want some of what she's giving out to drink. I bet it's strong

tangmcgame and Pedeguerra like this.
  2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

KKKK this made me lol hard. Good job.

3. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Saying FW got shafted because you got a Tortun is like saying IS Barbarians, Trolls, Constructs got shafted because we got a dwarf that throws the booze. SP got shafted because they got a Voil. UD got shafted because they got a Minotaur. ST got shafted because they got a monkey. Also, saying that it's not fair because FW got shafted before? Like it's the Owls fault SOE gave you something you weren't happy with. How many runes does FW have that you are not happy with? Half? More than half? Everything except Zombies? Everything that is not OP? Ungrateful.

4. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

No, it isn't.

EDIT: Elaborating even though you don't deserve it. At least those runes can be used in some of the faction's possible themes, even if it can't be used in all of them. The FW rune can be used in a FS/KF (or possible SL) theme.

5. Gaedel

Bingo

6. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

So, her name is witch, her class is witch, he got called a witch by the locals, and if we deploy her on a match and cast witching hour, she is affected by the spell. But she isn't a witch.

"I swear to drunk, officer, I'm not God".

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

*She ... Also, the only discussion was that her flavor text states that she doesn't want to be called witch, to which you said "NU UH"

8. tangmcgame

Loads of dictators call or have called themselves prime ministers or presidents. It doesn't change what they are.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  9. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Which is unrelated to what I just said.

10. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

So I referred to the witch 6 times on one line. I got it right 5 times, forget to write "she" once. And still got called on that single tiny mistake.

And, following that, most FW players are arguing over how she fits thematically (witch), mechanically (death benefit) and how this would not hurt the FS side at all. And you're arguing over her flavour text (btw, do you remember the old flavour text for the dwarven medic?)

Is good to know you're arguing over relevant and deep issues based on empirical facts and methodical investigation.

11. tangmcgame

Pretty sure Boozha is just trolling at this point.

12. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

I'm not sure if anyone commented on how wonderfully generous the pricing is on this round of midterms.

You get a pack and a midterm for like 2 bucks. That's 1/4 or 1/5 what they have been in the past.

That's beyond awesome. I always felt slightly violated paying like $10 for a 1/8 chance of the rune I want.

Is it too much to hope that this is the deal for all future midterms? :D

P.S. Hell, I think I'll go buy some more.

13. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

We just deployed a small hotfix to resolve this problem. It should load properly now.

14. Gaedel

Very nice! You guys are awesome!