Discussion: Patch Notes: May 21st, 2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, May 21, 2015.

1. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Ok bud, I dont have anything against you, but this is exactly the kind of reply that screams "I dont have knowledge but Im going to try to seem that way by making an evasive phrase".
    FYI, though, Im still playing on my alt, Im just not full 24/7 mode.
    Either way, tell me more how Im not playing and still got to top 25 while playing the FS premade bg.
    Answer me, though, straight: how much knowledge do you have of high ranked play? I mean, prove me wrong and tell me how you are always in the top 100 or something. Or that you watch hours of people up there playing? Maybe I can change my mind.

2. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

You alternate between saying you'll come back when the game is balanced and "this is why I don't play anymore", yet now you claim you play? LOL.

3. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

It was more of a your comment annoyed me response. I am and have always been a competent player, I just split my attention in too many areas to put the effort required into reaching limited.

P.S. And I'm still exotic.

4. Pedeguerra

Yes, those are all true. I will "truly" come back when the game is balanced - might be never;
    "I dont play anymore" as in I dont play every day;
    I do play on ocasions, maybe a game or two per week these days.

5. Pedeguerra

Tell me your ingame name and I will stop "annoying you".

6. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

Wraith...
    And before I was a green, wraithxxV

7. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Doubtful....

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

@Pedeguerra stop being such a tool holy Bane Shift, how low can you fall. This is just pathetic

saromon50, Kampel and Makorov like this.
  9. Pedeguerra

Oh, good, because Wraith has 55 ranked wins and 33 losses, which makes for a total of 88 games played on ranked.
    On wraithxxV: 758w and 604losses, which makes for total of 1372 matches on ranked.
    Yeah, I dont think you qualify for making balance calls. Sorry, but this is my opinion. Bash away if you will, I have nothing against you, but these type of things blow my mind.
    @BurnPyro : wtf man, how is this being "low"? Stop being such a ****** yourself, I have done nothing against you. Are you sucking up to Moles again to be his buddy, and now you are defending him? Grow up, leave me be. If you dont like my posts ignore me.

10. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Yep. Doubt was well placed.

11. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

How many ranked games qualifies someone to make balance calls?
    Unless you've played over 2000 ranked games you aren't allowed to think something is too strong?

12. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

????

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

mate, i don't like the stuff they did to SL

but you don't see me having some more personal attacks. It's always someone else. Sok did X, wraith did Y. I can't play QQ. Face it, you'll never play this game again. You'll always be crying about something. Go ahead and do everyone a favor and leave

themacca likes this.
  14. Pedeguerra

Consulted is different from making the whole damn thing.
    For example, was it a good idea to buff 5 ranged Jakeis out of the blue? No, no way. Terrible choice of champs.
    BP, I will be playing this game hopefully, since I love it as much as anyone else. Im very passionate about it because when my mom was dying of cancer Pox was the only thing that made me happy. I will forever try to help it, even if it means bashing.
    I wont leave.
    Welcome to my ignore list.

15. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

He's like the Star-Wars original-trilogy-die-hard-fans-prequel-hater-dudes; whatever happens in the new movies, it definitely was the worst possible thing. Whatever Lucas says was the worst possible thing he could have said, and whatever is done with CGI they should rather have outsourced to be drawn in a kindergarden.

(Not entirely seriuous)

16. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

I feel like General Korsien is left out for the FW legends buffs. I hope he's going to be changed soon too.

17. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Glad to see a change in Incorporeal! I also like the reduced AP cost of Phase Shift!

18. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

One thing to note about the patch notes:

A number of champions had ONLY cost adjustments, and they don't show up in the patch notes, unfortunately.

DarkJello, BurnPyro, Skeezick and 2 others like this.
  19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

me too, just wish they would have gave the champs with it some type of compensation. They weren't exactly extremely strong before they just weren't killable by the majority of champions because of the immunities.

20. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

oh noooooooo
    how am I gonna know what to look over to see if they're runnable now!