Discussion: Path of De’lim Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Aug 19, 2015.

1. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

My mistake, I was looking at Empowered: Range on tortun favored

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

This sounds like a good idea, actually.

mw24, Tweek516, Qucas and 3 others like this.
  3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Can't quite atm.

4. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Tortun Shell
    • Nora Cost decrease (-10)
    • Description: This champion has Ponderous, Amphibious, Turtle and Stability.
    Ok... what is stability? And if it doesn't give unstoppable i'll be sad.

Although, this is nice in exchange.

Tortun's Trade
    • Nora Cost decrease (-1)
    • Description: This ability costs 4 nora. Target Tortun within 5 spaces gains 2 AP. Each Tortun may be the target of one Tortun's Trade ability per turn. This ability begins on CD.
    Definitely better than the old one, but it seems like tortuns have almost no nora gen now. EDIT: Oh, they all just have 1 option on upgrade line 1 tho... Banditry...

Also,

Sporedrop
    • Nora Cost decrease (-5)
    • Description: When this champion is deployed from the runedock, it spends the first 4 turns as a Mushroom relic with 15 HP, Immobile and Damage Shield - Poison 2. When this unit dies, it becomes the same mushroom relic without this ability.
    What ability does it lose?

5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Wow, this is was an excellent move Sokobro. Less cheap champ spam is great for the game!
    If I was a meme expert I'd be doing the slow clap meme. Good job.

Anima26, Qucas, SPiEkY and 1 other person like this.
  6. Nechro

Nechro Member

coragh change :O ,,, love it!

7. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

Im really impressed with the patch notes :) Great job devs. I hope it plays as good as it looks. All my bgs got destroyed and i know people tend to complain about that, but im SUPER excited cause it means its time to try something new.

Thanks Sok

mw24 likes this.
  8. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Shouldn't have lost anything, it's just a nora neutral ability and I fixed something minor with the description.

9. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

I like what you done so far! Great that costs gone up a little!

10. Sokolov

Stability prevents them from gaining or losing SPD. So they won't get the KF bonus, but they also won't be affected by Frozen, Slowed, Stall, etc. It does not affect the ability to gain or lose AP, however.

I will examine if they need Unstoppable still, but for now it has been removed.

11. Sokolov

Also, thanks for the positive messages. I know that it's early so you haven't had a chance to really see the results, and look forward to more detailed feedback later :)

mw24 likes this.
  12. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Lovin the change to Drakie DustDevil !

Soko Bro, can u put Priest of Fury on ur revamp list plax ?

mw24 and Sirius like this.
  13. Beefinator

Beefinator The King of Potatoes

Yes, there is an overwhelming amount of rune changes, and I like a good bit of what I see, but the fixes are underwhelming. I was expecting to see more fixes and more performance improvements because that is where I'm really frustrated with the game and where I can see people completely abandoning the game when they first try it. I understand that this requires a lot of work, but I was really hoping for a more stable game that I don't have to restart every hour or being able to play a game with a flood generator that wasn't lagged out to all hell.

14. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Huh, interesting. I guess there's now no point playing them FF KF. I wonder how it will make them now then.

15. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Stability is an interesting way to fix the KF faction bonus balance issue for Tortuns. I'm interested to see if the faction bonus still needs to be changed after this.

16. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Also, for those who only read their own faction notes, Dusk Creeper got a complete work-over and doesn't have Soul Collection anymore.

17. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

something better does or I might actually have to learn how to play this game.

Sirius, Qucas and Sokolov like this.
  18. Sokolov

LOLLOLOLA!

I really laughed out loud in real life, haha

19. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

You can always run Soul Collector, which actually *doesn't* show up in the patch notes and continues to boast a bunch of sandbags.

20. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Man, there are some devs with tired fingers after typing those patch notes.

mw24, Qucas and SPiEkY like this.