Discussion: Pox Nora at PlayStation Experience Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Nov 29, 2016.

1. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

*™

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Ctrl+c-Ctrl+V

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Or, alt 153

Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  5. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

6. rheinhart

rheinhart I need me some PIE!

Yep it's out now...for PC ^^But ya serious note they should probably fix that.

7. HellGeist

HellGeist New Member

Did they ever confirm that the Ps4 version is going to be strictly a CCG with trading completely disabled? Or is it no cross platform trading?

8. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Yup, I'm afraid so. No trading on the PS network.

9. HellGeist

HellGeist New Member

Well unless they make the whole game CCG i guess I'll be sticking to the pc. I hope they update the PC client a little.

10. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I'd be very surprised if they stick with that, given the immense negative feedback. Unless its just a marketing stunt, no reason to release it on PS4 at all.

It all goes back to Trump being president, and the importance of making deals. MPGA.

11. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

To make it fair, they will probably eliminate trading on the PC as well.

12. Oregreen

Oregreen Member

Just group up with 10 people, trade and clone every damn card in the game over and over.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  13. rheinhart

Atcg game without trading is when everyone quits and ggwp Poxnora.That would essentially mean no poxbox either.This will definetly not happen.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  14. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Hello, i'm sorry if this question is alredy answered, i didn't read all the pages, but is there a date for the release on the psn? thx in advance.

15. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

SoonTM.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  16. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Thanks for asking. No date has been announced yet. Once it gets to a point where we are happy with the game then we will announce a release date.

XFurionsX likes this.
  17. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Do you guys plan on splitting the midterms with the launch or will they still coincide? How many runes will be released for the midterm?

18. rheinhart

Wasn't this originally announced for xmas?

19. edmek55555

edmek55555 Devotee of the Blood Owl

At this rate it honestly be closer to the upcoming Christmas Lol. My guess still stands at September for a full ps4/vita release

20. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

It was a rough target of the winter, but we also don't want to put out anything before it is ready. Once the major debugging has been completed we will start letting players hammer on the new client.