DISCUSSION: Pox Nora Patch Notes: 23.2.1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 18, 2014.

1. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

so i get myself a stalker nice ...

2. Morningstarz

Morningstarz Member

Thank you team OWL!!! you guys rock So glad you have your game back.

Donegals and DarkJello like this.
  3. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Merge of political and scientific. It was "global cooling", then "global warming", now it is called "global climate change". (Anthropogenic climate change was deemed unsexy by the powers that be, but I mention for precision). I have several geologist relatives, and they are VERY disappointed that science keeps getting hijacked on this topic. They feel the politicians are doing more harm than good, with all the fear mongering. Michael Crichton agreed, see the novel State of Fear. (Superb novelist, but many don't know that he graduated from Harvard as a medical doctor). I realize you were teasing, so here is a fun pic to finalize my point:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  4. Morningstarz

Morningstarz Member

Love the patchs Keep them coming!

5. Dnarius

Dnarius New Member

OH GOD IT IS!?!??!?!?! And in some parts it is heating, some parts it is cooling, it is the planets life cycle just like how it used to be all water, then ice, then desert, then vegetation, either way doesn't bug me much for the simple fact that I can go on with my life know we all die sometime lol.....Extremely fatalistic....Either way thanks for talking all this thread is way off topic lol.

DarkJello likes this.
  6. DarkJello

On Topic:

Patch was a firm step in the right direction. Very excited to experience the evolution. Cash incoming shortly.

Off Topic:

Wheat is poison! Danger!! Scientists and politicians agree. Danger!!! :rolleyes:

Breaking news:

[​IMG]

7. Dnarius

Dnarius New Member

Patch was great..stop..D.J. is a nice person to play along..stop..picture doesn't have anything wrong in it since the earth now has less actual life on it than the moon..stop..

8. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

so cute this alts chatting between 1 person

9. DarkJello

Unless I suffer from dissociative identity disorder, you be wrong. Good day sir.

10. Votel

Votel New Member

so how can I get Princess Ctharia nowdays?

11. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Hope to get one in a pack/box or trade for it.
    Good luck either way :)

I really hope DoG makes all old runes available somehow so people can stop being at the mercy of the tradevultures.

12. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I don´t know about that, I don´t think ALL runes must be available. The way it currently is, if you play enough you can grind enough gold to have the chance of getting them for free; if you pay for the boxes, you still only have a chance of getting it, so it´s not really a pay to win thing.
    Trading is part of the game, we all know the trade sharks are bad for the game but life isnt really full of only good will and nice people.
    Long story short: I like the way it is now.

13. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Boghopper Zombie, Haunting Spirit, Doomballs.
    Just a few of the runes that are not available to people in any way other than the mercy of vultures.
    It is unhealthy for the game to have unobtainable runes. It drove new players away under SoE that some runes could not be bought and it will drive new players away now.

14. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Oh, ok. Then we agree.

15. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I have no problem with runes being limited to the point that if you weren't playing at the time they were given out, or traded with someone who was, you can't have them. What I would like to see is a reskinned legendary version of each of those runes. That way as a player you can still access every champ in the game, while you might not have access to every skin in the game.

16. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

I undestand that limited runes could be limited and hard to obtain, but maybe a pack once a month that remains only for limited time where you get a limited would be cool...

17. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

But then it isnt limited anymore ... Imo limiteds should be unattainable, but not that strong.

18. JaceDragon

In this way u damage too much new players imo

19. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Not if the limited runes are unnecessary for basically everything.

20. JaceDragon

Yes, but i think that doomballs are a bit usefull.