Discussion: Revamp Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jun 26, 2014.

1. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

And the fact that he's the exact same as before means he's ok.... how?? You're comment is incredibly invalid and just trolling. Thanks for being dumb :)

2. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

It seems like you've been going on a posting spree, letting everybody know that everything in the game is OP. When you have a lot of short comments saying that "this champion is OP" without a lot of context or comparisons, it makes it seem like you are just reacting to things you've had a difficult time dealing with. Although some of your concerns might be valid, the sheer volume of nerf cries makes it difficult to take you seriously. You should consider fewer, more thought out posts.

Explosteevo likes this.
  3. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

You're wrong - he's saying everything is OP and FW is UP. Also, the size of your sig is obnoxious.

4. davre

I find it helpful to turn signatures off. They're all obnoxious.

5. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Actually, any decent adblocker, and even some browser like old versions of Opera have options to block a specific element. It takes 3 click on my web browser to eradicate intrusive elements permanently. I bet it takes more effort to some guy to upload some dumb pic to some host, than to me blocking it.

davre likes this.
  6. davre

I just tried it, that's pretty neat.

7. BroWatchThis

Duly noted.

8. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Comments such as this makes everything you post invalid. Calling people names and bullying is not the way to bring an idea or comment to the table.

RedScarlet likes this.
  9. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

It's ok, I'm not feeling threatened by someone who thinks arbitrarily axing 2-3 damage on the Doc because it somehow looks "balanced" accomplishes anything.

It's not like it never happened in the first place.

10. BroWatchThis

Really? The fact that I'm responding to an individual with limited brain power and comprehension, and me stating so in as few words as possible, makes my valid points invalid? Aaaaaand that is why this community is just not the greatest. I also don't think you understand what bullying really is... what Jib was doing was more bullying than what I said, and my comment was in retaliation.

Anyways, YES a 2-3 dmg nerf WOULD make him more balanced, and if all you did was bring him up from 65 nora to 75 nora, he would still be plenty runnable along with being balanced and worth what he brings to the table. If you DON'T understand that then you probably shouldn't express your opinion on these forums or even in the actual game. 2-3 dmg is a big change. If you look at nora cost/ability ratio (65 nora for Doctor) then it doesn't add up. It really doesn't take a rocket scientist to recognize that, and this whole revamp was based on making champs WORTH what their abilities and stats combined dictate what they should cost.

Comments such as the two above this one are what give away trolls. Their ideas matter, but yours don't because, "I said so!"

P.S. - I am NOT saying that The Doctor is OP, just over efficient. Nora to Abilities+Stats doesn't match up.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  11. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

The Doctor is OP
    like some other stuff that prices didnt go up or up enough for what they did
    i listed some runes before
    i can make a biger list now

12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

hey who doesn't love batman

13. darkdeep

darkdeep New Member

pls fix Totem of the Fallen!i cant upgrade him and they dont show all their ability

14. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

me

15. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

You need to calm down.I apologise for singling you out as a lot of people are losing perspective but there's no need to be rude to people and fountaining 'troll' whilst calling everyone an idiot who disagrees with you is both counterproductive and hypercritical.
    Take a breath. This will be sorted out in time.even with the large balancing issues I'm still having more fun.feels like the game I first got addicted to.

16. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

Ha gaedel I see you already made my point.

17. BroWatchThis

You're correct and I agree about the game! It feels like the game I first got addicted to as will (KF back to being the faction everyone hates lol)

And no worries and I apologize too for being an angry a-hole. I just can't stand ignorance. For example, I've had a few people who abuse the Starshine bug tell me, "Starshine isn't bugged... they just changed the way it works," which we all know is a bunch of you-know-what...
    Anways... yeah.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  18. hmg

hmg New Member

I have played this game for almost 7 years now and its been though a lot of different owners. I personally hate this 'revamp' my main faction was FW and almost all of the legendary/limited/exotic champs that I have slaved to get my hands on for the past few years are total crap now. runes that cost 60 Nora now completely overpower runes that cost 80+. the game has gone though a lot of changes over the years but i dislike these the most

19. hmg

hmg New Member

i totally agree with you

20. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

For any change to Fist of bastion, I just want to throw out Battlefiend as something that would be awesome for a design core. Rebuild him around that concept and it should retain the hard hitting ridiculousness with out being straight up godly.

Woffleet likes this.