Discussion September 25th 2014 Patch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Hiyashi

Hiyashi I need me some PIE!

I guess one of us is missing the point. In case that it isn't me I'll give you a step by step walkthrough of what is happening to you right now.

1. New User eXperience hit yesterday. In order to make things newbie friendly all the "advanced" things that you can do are hidden until you finish the progress thing.
    You can skip that by going to the options and hitting a checkbox as you were told already. Or are you missing that too?
    2. There is no 2, it's really that simple.

2. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

Same here... I'm not happy

3. hotbread

hotbread Devotee of the Blood Owl

Go to single player and complete one of the 8 tutorial missions to progress.

4. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Holy Bane Shift ! the best patch in all pox life !

go and buy a lots of beers for the OWL, please !!

all hail Desert owl games !!

5. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

6. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Bug: When you select your BG, if you have "show Public decks" enabled, and happen to have unlocked a Public deck that is also free to play this week (i.e. Guardian of Sharn this week), it shows twice in the drop down menu.

7. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

does anyone have a glitch when you play a game the words goes outside the message box?
    Shenshu please fix
    kay thanks

8. Queegon

Queegon I need me some PIE!

Inorite? Got a Nef. Messenger for doing a walkthrough mission. Definitely a step in the right direction. Widely available core runes is a good thing.

9. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Just had a game against the Solitary Garu Campaign BG in Skirmish, same as someone else posted.

1. Should it not have some checks in place so it doesn't add gimmick BGs? i.e. check the amount of champions, etc.

2. Why is it choosing Circus BGs to begin with?

@Senshu

10. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I think a lot of games are won by solitary garus

11. Fikule

Yeah, but the issue is it is just a trick deck.

So against players it loses horribly without any challenge.

I am also curious how long it will be until the AI knows how to cast more of the spells/relics/equipments in a context relevant way.

for example I have seen some stitched decks that obviously don't know how to cast Arise.

12. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

We are well aware of this issue and are working on it. For anyone who is having this problem please go to this thread: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/stuck-in-launcher-loading-screen.7919/#post-107818

Then post your actual desktop resolution that you run your monitor at.

GlassKiwi likes this.
  13. Senshu

Nothing has change in that regard.

14. Senshu

Thanks, it is great to hear the changes are going over well despite some of the bugs we are working on resolving.

Anima26, Boozha and DarkJello like this.
  15. Fikule

any odds of it changing?

Right now I just close the game when I'm done. But allowing me to leave it going, if nothing else, creates a greater illusion of playerbase. Which in turn encourages more actual play.

16. Galandra

Galandra The King of Potatoes

Loving the changes overall.

Typo: The flyover description for Euan's Last Stand, Woefully Overconfident says "...has caused Euan to growing overconfident." Also, the text cuts off at "...guard is down yo" at 1000 x 700 on a 19" LED wide panel.

17. Kraska

Kraska Member

Was laying low for a week or so waiting for this. Looking forward to trying it out!

18. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

cant play. whine whine. same problem as others have. starting the .exe, the launcher comes up and stays at the screen with the big red filled nora ball. The "helpful" messages keep popping up one after the other but thats about it.

19. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Maybe you shouldn't have killed the bard!

20. Kraska

Kraska Member

So far so good. I enjoy the skirmish...seem a little easy, but it's nice to play a "regular" BG instead of the old single player campaigns. Good job, Gedden et al.

DarkJello likes this.