Discussion: Spirits Beyond Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 29, 2016.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

most the arroyo arent even fully built champs... where are their abilities sokolov? wtf?
    buff the rift spirit summons! ffs. 5 apeed 10 hp 1 range and 8 dmg? are u kidding me?!?

overmind's creativity is allowing marsh song and noraweave spam among other things. this needs to be removed asap. might be hotfix worthy.

seism also needs to be redesigned so that it stops instant killing banners, tombs, etc.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

if it didn't kill it directly it would be useless, no?

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

not if you designed it properly, something the devs seem to struggle to do. it should destroy the closest relic or targeted relic within x amount of spaces not instant kill 20+ nora relics at deploy from accros the map.

@Burcho the ability should have to be activated by the champ and cost ap. it should either destroy the closest relic within x number of spaces or be able to target a relic to destroy within x number of spaces. This would be a much better version of seism, how it works now is stupid.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  4. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Or it is destroyed immediately or it isn't. There is not much choice. I can just assume you want the ability removed from the game.

seism: at the end of this and the next turn the nearest relic loses 50% (rounded up) of it's hp. This can be countered by deploying a new relic. Seems a stupid version, but it's the closest to not immediate destroying it.