Discussion: Spirits Beyond Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 29, 2016.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

wtf!?!?

2. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

The Tundra Map is only in the map rotation due to a technical error. It will be gone soon.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This is correct. The version of Tundra Lake in the rotation right now is the old Tundra Lake. The version that should have been turned on is the one where the fonts are 5 spaces away. It'll be fixed with the next patch.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the avatar nerfs need to be reverted or they need to be buffed back up in a different way(atm most avatars are way underpowered... and shrines need to gain abilities/greater defenses.

valdaci guardian relic's aura should only hurt enemies and the le should cost less nora. valdaci guardian would also probably be better off with scour but aura isnt bad.(just doesnt work well with violent)

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

eternal lich was nerfed. really??? o_O you know this rune was already terrible right?

give fire acolyte back to sheoul demon... wtf?!? make eater abilities primarily upgrades, most are overcosted and not very useful.

amp is still overcosted by 2-3 nora. @Sokolov
    avenging flame needs to last 3 turns...

nerfed cyclops ritualist? are you serious?omg.

I really want to play lonx with the new icelord but sok really screwed up the theme... you just nerfed a bunch of themes that already sucked including lonx and cyclops, whyd you target their range units when they already sucked? wtf is this bs? nerf the strong/overpowered champs not the ones that were barely playable... ugh.

GG Council

how am I supposed to make lonx work now? do they expect us to run all melee? fml. lonx howler is 8 dmg, lel.

just fyi aid defense on chieftain and recruiter is what made the lonx theme work even tho it still was seriously lacking because of its weak range and overcosted champs even before you nerfed the heck outa them this patch.

frostvein witch and many other witch still have to chose between an essential upgrade or elsari coven... try making their core abilities base.... frostvein shouldnt have to chose between chill and coven.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

It gave +2 Def and Shielded which prevents any opposing spell targeting that unit. It was permanent. Used to be played only on BG around a single super buffed champion to make it immune to target removal spells.

9. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I'm refusing to believe that it was Soko who was responsible for the changes. Because if it was indeed him, I have lost all the remaining respect for him as a designer (I do like the person, though).
    The change to lonx champs is what made me rage over this ridiculous patch/expansion, and the main reason why I would never return to this game (not that I was planning to). The rare occasions I log on were to play lonx, and the theme just got completely gutted.
    But hey, we got ferrens and toads now, it's all good.
    There should be more respect for the players.

10. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

almost done with my first legendary run, it was better than the previous ones, I'll give you that - still, I am tired of seeing FW as the enemy almost all the time (big fan of the way games like HoMM showcase an event from different points of view and give you control of the bad guys in campaign)

Netherzen likes this.
  11. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Huh. I'm by no means a top player, but im playing lonx as an equip based bg with the new rune and having a lot of success.

The new guy is super strong.

Woffleet likes this.
  12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Nefari Greifbearer has Dispel as both a default Upgrade on slot 1, AND a base ability. Not sure if this is the result of this patch or something missed from a while ago.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

remove the nora refund on rebound and the equips removed need to go on a 4+turn cd.
    intensify needs to give less hp and have its nora cost lowered.(like 10hp)

draksar shifter is glitched, his dragonform isnt getting flamestrike. @Sokolov

recharge and many other charge abilities were way overnerfed. individual champs were problematic not the abilities..... you destroyed recharge and as a result nearly every champ with the ability.

why the heck would you release another sub 50 nora stealth champ like seedling into the game???

the brand ability should be mark of almara... sigh.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  14. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

how Dwarven Sergeant go to 75 nora?
    why Euan Ironfist need to get Vulnerability: Electricity?
    Basilisk Templar have Immunity: Magical in 2 upgrades
    can Draksar Lord get less hp and less nora?

15. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Same reason many, many others "needed" to get random Vulnerabilities for no apparent reason... On the plus side, it makes them cheaper?

16. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

These units had negative modifiers, so Sok removed it and gave them a negative ability to compensate.

I really like this change since it only increases damage taken by 25%. It adds a lot of flavour to the game in my opinion.

fattyy2k, soulmilk and Ohmin like this.
  17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

lightning skewer and similar abilities need to have 2 turn dot like artic bolt does.

It would have been a better idea to give all dot a secondary effect instead of removing them. Also poison and disease should be able to attack shrine and relics.

Sealer0 likes this.
  18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the fw no font map is the worst map ive ever seen in poxnora.

50%+ dmg abilities like windstriker need to be reduced greatly or removed from the game.

19. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

i have not played it yet but i wanted to try a no font for ever. It should be a good map for nubs to learn about nora gen tempo. I guess it would put hella presure on the shrine though. FW map was alway a srcy at your own risk anyway map.

20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

certain factions and decks have a huge advantage on this map and its pretty unfun to play on. its no fonts on the fw small map, the fw small map with fonts was bad enough...