Discussion: Spirits Beyond Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 29, 2016.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

garin is majorly glitched, combat awareness rank 2 isnt working against some spells.(just revealed him with fiery ambush) also his scythe whirl isnt revealing him when used in stealth, are you kidding me?

draksar shifter dragon form isnt giving flamestrike.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

That's not a bug, that's WAI: Fiery Ambush doesn't deal damage itself, it creates a TLE -- something that, as a sub-category of terrain, Combat Awareness does not reduce -- which then deals the damage.

3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Un4titled-1.png

Ohmin, Qucas, Lushiris and 1 other person like this.
  4. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Overall i like stuff and dislike stuff, as with every expansion. However, the most pressing thing that NEEDS to happen is that the rocky 5 font map thats really spread out and has one font in the middle (lost city?) needs to be removed from ranked NOW. It is the most broken map in the history of the game, in that player 1 will ALWAYS get to player 2's far font first and be able to wall it off as long as player 1 can deploy a 6 speeder on turn 2.

Before, on this map, player 2 could get their near font on their first turn, which allowed them to deploy from it on their second turn and allow them to close the distance on their far font. Now, its just a pure foot race and player 1 gets an entire turns advantage of ap. Furthermore, the far font has a choke point, so the second player cant even contest their far font unless they engage and drop a relic (lol good luck vs IS) or have a flyer.

This is the easiest fix to implement of any that the game currently needs and is also the most urgent.

@Sokolov

SaintKiwi and doubtofbuddha like this.
  5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This, like Tundra Lake, is the wrong version of this map. The 5 font version is from years ago. We should be on the 4-font version.

Both of these maps will be removed and the proper version added with the next patch.

(The reason this happens is that the map system is terrible and @Moles was the one doing it before so now we have to figure it out again.)

6. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

is there an ETA for that (not asking for a date, just to know if you have a date in mind)

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

8. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Moles left?

You hiring?

Gnomes likes this.
  9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Oh, there will be something coming ;)

Qucas likes this.
  10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

SoonTM

Qucas likes this.
  11. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Wasn't really what he asked. Asked if there's an ETA not if it's being worked on because we knew the latter.

12. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

5 bucks says its not your wife

Skeezick, Sirius, SaintKiwi and 5 others like this.
  13. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alakhami, Sirius, SaintKiwi and 2 others like this.
  14. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Did you at any point think of this as an acceptable answer? This is an issue to be fixed not upcoming content. I'm a calm gal but it's not the first time you guys do this type of thing regarding actual concerns and it leads me to think things are not being taken seriously, and I find it irritating to say the least.

Lack of proper communication is exactly what you don't want. Just throwing that out there.

Qucas and Pattn199 like this.
  15. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Yes, they are being worked on and should be in the next patch.

16. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

When's the next patch

JellyBerry likes this.
  17. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Thats a @Senshu question.

Sirius likes this.
  18. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

You still didn't... you know what? Never mind. One day it'll sink in.

19. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Where is Moles? is wraith still involved?

20. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

What's wrong with Flamewillow?