Discussion: The Ronin Midterm Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 3, 2015.

1. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

Aspect of Infinity is 3-4 range

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Revamp screw up :)

avichaif likes this.
  3. avichaif

really? I don't believe u say that, I need to save it
    why Angel of Chaos cost so much? more then any other angel, I think the IS was the strongest
    or maybe I wrong?

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
    Sokolov likes this.
  4. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Common consensus?
    Blindfire champs tend to have longer range, though Stitched Collosus laughs at that.

5. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Remember when flame siphon was gonna be nerfed?

BurnPyro likes this.
  6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

83 nora seems pretty average for an Angel.

7. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I am calling nerf on the blue and red fists. They kill everything from a billion spaces away.

mw24, Netherzen and BurnPyro like this.
  8. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov
    While the change for Bowmage was nowhere near what I thought I wanted, gotta say man he's actually pretty decent as he is, 'preciate it.

Sokolov likes this.
  9. avichaif

SP is 92

10. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Stop taking the expensive upgrades then. Pretty simple.

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

Actually, I would argue for more Charge counters like Metamagic Backlash.

Several champions with charge mechanics have been above the line (thus the recent sweep of charge abilities getting nerfed), so some more widespread anti charge abilities would be really useful (part of why I love playing SL, Elementalist, Fists, Keeper of memories (before), Chrono and so on. It doesn't matter, they all die to my 40 nora spell).

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Shame is that metamagic doesn't really fit your regular SL playstyle. Thus it's a risky include. If not used vs charge champs, it doesn't prove that useful mostly. SL bgbuilding is weird.

13. Strings

I seem to always find a spot for it. At the worst case, its 12 spot damage (which can be a little more useful now with the new LEG rune having a HP requirement on his ability). Best case it is a 40 nora drown (on several meta champs, even being good in a mirror if Channel Violence has been played).

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Dunno, I haven't been facing keeper or much charge champs. I prefer the dragonfears and metamagics if were talking gimmicky SL spells.

15. Strings

Do you mean "than"?

While I agree Keeper has fallen from use, you still have Owl Rider, Chrono and Elementalist, the occasional Aspect of Life, the 2 Fist Leoss, Doctor if he is still used (and Skywing Eminent once non-Draksar SL starts seeing play). But really, I am happy just having an almost insta kill on the Elementalist :p though I agree it doesn't have such an extended use outside of him.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I don't get what you're getting at. If I'd face more charge champs, yes I'd run it.

It's mostly that I'm pretty tight on spells as I love to run 17-18 champs. Choices have to be made.

Sirius likes this.
  17. Strings

I presume you meant "Dragonfear than Metamagic", as opposed to preferring them both.

I personally try to stick to 15-17 champs as I find I never actually play every single champ from my BG in a game, so would rather have access to game winning niche counters.

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Yeah, that be what I was meaning aye.

I just dig running a ton of champs. It's my biggest flaw in bg building. Maybe all of Pox.

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

free damage is op. same thing with owl raider.

20. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

UD is OP?