Discussion: Visions of Amareth Midterm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Yayyyyy midterm

2. Skybloom

Skybloom I need me some PIE!

Looking at the Snapteeth changes. It was for the better, I'd say.
    I'd say it helps you identify the ranged Snaps better with their roles being more visible, instead of "The Rapidfire Crew"
    Seems like Deadeye and Murkwater almost switched roles.

3. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Aspect of Violence does not have Violence Charged on base, at least on the rune manager.

4. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

It could simply be because he has too many abilities for it to show up in rune manager. Moog is similar.

5. horrible

horrible Devotee of the Blood Owl

RIP Fire Salaman :(

6. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Fire Salaman is great now. What are you talking about?

7. flador

flador The King of Potatoes

I would complain about the nerf to forge hammer (relic) but dayum... that new construct

Sirius likes this.
  8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

actually salaman needed 1-2 more viable ranged champions and instead of fixing fire salaman then just removed his range and left negamage the same.(garbage)
    Pretty poor changes to the salaman theme, its still wont be anygood at higher rankings because of its lack of decent range options.(the theme only has 2...)

9. Sphere8274

Sphere8274 The King of Potatoes

While community is very hyped on new runes and buff/nerfs, I'm more glad that a lot of bugs have been fixed, but I would be expected a locust swarm fix since this bug affects gameplay significately. Hope next patch will focus on the other bugs:D

10. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Love the look and idea behind the new construct, btw.

11. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

It is probably intentional but Menalaus did not receive a 3 nora discount from the Shielded recost. The ability went from 6 nora to 3 nora. It seems like the other champions with Shielded were correctly lowered in cost.

12. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Yes, that was intentional.

13. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

shhh adults are talking

14. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Bumping this because it might have gone unnoticed- the voil queen thing I mean.
    I want to play around with stacking voil caverns :)

15. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Its alright

16. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov

I don't know if it is an accident. I know you were changing the sand-spray icon from the attack : sand, which was made into attack : physical. Now sand-spray ability has the same picture as burning sandspout. Is this a bug?

17. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

Love the fixes and glad we are seeing heroes again!
    However hate the new runes besides delim and dont like alot of the changes to the non broken runes out there.
    good bug fixes but Im really not liking FW for now and im meh on everything else im gonna chill till the next expo or patch change and see what happens. Doesnt take to long to shake thing back up and make them interesting again!

so ya nice bug fixes and boken runes brought to line ohh and delim so cool!