Discussion: Winter Patch of 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Greetings Everyone,

We want 2016 to end with a Bang, with a Massive Update and Awesome Deals! Talk, discuss, and play with everything in this update.

For this patch due to it's size we have opted to split it up into the respective Faction's Forums. This will also make it easier for all of you to comment about faction specific changes.

Glossary

newsbuff, Woffleet, Tweek516 and 5 others like this.
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

The new format is beautiful, as are all the bug fixes.

SireofSuns, poinl, Woffleet and 6 others like this.
  3. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

YAYAYAYAYAYAY

4. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I mean it's 1AM and I should be asleep but i've got SO MANY PATCH NOTES TO READ. Impressed guys :) nice one!

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Why are you upside down? Everyone knows it's noon.

Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Heal Self (rank 1/2/3)
    • Nora Cost (1/3/5)
    • AP Cost (3)
    • Cooldown (1/2/3)
    • Description: Target friendly champion within 5 spaces heals 4/8/12 HP. May target self.
    Typos

Nastyhobo likes this.
  7. Senshu

Bat Man!

8. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

SoTM largely unchanged? Or am I missing something (ok pounce is a big one but that's it?). I was expecting a change to the champion not its manifestations?

9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Heavily changed. Check the KF/SP patches and search for "Spirit"

10. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

Spirit Manifestation (from Spirit of the Mountain)
    • Damage increase (+3)
    • SPD increase (+1)
    • DEF decrease (-1)
    • HP decrease (-10)
    • Starting Abilities: Mobility, Attack: Physical, Careless, Manifestation
    • No longer comes with upgrades (i.e. no Pounce and Berserker)
    • Spirit Projection
      • Description: When this champion is deployed and at the start of its turns, if there is no Manifestation of this unit in play, a Manifestation of this unit without upgrades is summoned within 3 spaces of this champion. This ability triggers only if the champion is a Garu Medium or Spirit of the Mountain.
      • Manifestation
        • Description: At the start of turn and end of each turn, if there are no friendly champions with Spirit Projection within 5 spaces this unit, it is destroyed.
    careless without Berserker (it's a change), Hp Decrease, it's something (i guess)

11. Senshu

Tide Master got Surge: Boghopper replaced with Adaptive.

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Took the new baby to her first doctors appt. this morning and found two typos in the legal stuff they make you sign. So aggravating.

13. GoldTiger

Yeah that's a pretty big change I agree (OPasf) but not what I was after ;)

14. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

The world is flat don't tell me lies!

I'm in China eating loads of tasty food and probably giving myself lung cancer from pollution, yay!

15. GoldTiger

But they added the extra stats so its effectively no change at all? Pounce was always easier to play around than the UD/ST pounce (since you knew it existed on the board) and given it has mobility base not sure if that was really changing much (pounce wasn't that effective in myexperience). I just feel like it will still be abused a lot.

16. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

SPiEkY, NevrGonaGivUup and GoldTiger like this.
  17. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Garu cub: How can something so small jump so seismic?! Love it!

18. Senshu

284 Fictional forum points for amusing me ;)

19. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

Zemi of the Elements
    • Nora Modifier increase (+5)
    • Description: This relic has Elemental Zephyr (Friendly Elementals within 5 spaces have Mobility and +1 SPD), Deafening Aura (Whenever an enemy champion moves within 2 spaces of this champion, it takes 3 Sonic damage and is Distracted 2 (This unit may only activate basic attacks). This damage ignores DEF) and Repulsion (At the beginning of your turn, any enemy champion without Iron Will within 5 spaces of this unit is moved 2 spaces directly away from this unit).
    • Elemental Zephyr reduced to AE5 as part of standardization of AE ranges, along with collateral damage due to nerf of Deafening Aura, thus reduced 5 nora
    I don't understand : first sentence says: nora increase, last sentence nora reduced.
    Which one is true?

20. Senshu

Vitamins