Do you like Moles1909?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cydna, Dec 1, 2014.

?

Do you like Moles?

1. Yes

60.0%
  2. No

40.0%
  1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Title. Feel free to elaborate.

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Why do I just doub tthat you made this thread with humanitarian intentions ...

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Plz stay on topic and vote.

4. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Uh... He's okay. I appreciate his involvement with the community, his Q&As and the tournaments.
    I don't appreciate his over-conciliatory nature. I feel like it sometimes makes him defend things he shouldn't. Also, I've seen him delete a post once because he deemed it a "personal attack" on someone else. The post was a well thought-out counteargument directed at someone who had a lot of flaws in their arguments and yet made it a point of dismissing replies they didn't agree with. While the post in question was targeted, it was also constructive, justified and not made with the intention to insult/offend. It's the things like that. A certain amont of agressivity is bound to show up in places where people disagree and it is important to understand that to a certain point, conflict is how we (humans) solve problems. I feel like he doesn't grasp that.

Sorry for the rant, wrote this mostly in hopes that maybe he reads it and thinks about it.

Also, did not vote. Poll too simplistic.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

dis guy

6. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I love this thread Covah - also I love how three of my supposed friends all voted no! Thanks guys I love you too!

Sirius, if you ever see something where you think it was removed wrongly, hit me up with a conversation if I make a mistake i'm always happy to reverse it - generally the only posts I remove are either extreme comments such as racism or offending comments relating to religion etc or comments that include directed insults with alot of bad language attached.

I should also mention that any post removed by a mod goes to the trash forum and is re-reviewed by all the other mods and Senshu, so generally if somebody does make a mistake it is corrected.

Cydna likes this.
  7. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I would say no to everyone, you all suck equally in my books.

XFurionsX likes this.
  8. MentalMoles

You don't usually say no to me...

Just kidding

9. Boozha

This thread further depresses me.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You voted no on my thread, ****

Cydna likes this.
  11. MentalMoles

My real answer was no, but I do love him?

12. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Sometimes.

13. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

I'd lol.

14. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

He does alot of good community things. gotta give him credit for his hard work.

15. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

I like him. I must admit by being confused that people don't. He always seems pretty fair to me. I don't always agree with him, but that's cool. I don't always agree with myself!

16. Boozha

There are some, uh, less pleasant parts to him. Like being condescending and posting embarassing pictures of people without asking them.

17. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

I would like an explanation behind his name.

18. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

There is also some resentment from me due to his favoritism during the surprise package from the tourney. Agirgis has been around and in the top ten for a while. Not sure why he gets an award for surprising people with his gameplay.

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

1909 moles

[​IMG]

SaintKiwi and Baskitkase like this.
  20. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Probably thats the number of molecules he's made out of 1909