Does Pox make you feel bad?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Fikule, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

I mean, seriously.

I play a game, get mindslicered, firestormed, retri'd, demon shielded and you feel like you're pulling out all the wrong runes while all the ones you have out get one rounded while theirs get Sacrificed back for more nora.
    You lose, you feel bad.

Then you say, "F that", and go ahead and stick a domination in your deck, 2 essence drains, a steal life and a couple of mobi's and then one-round the enemy's units, throw his most expensive guy off a cliff and pull out all the runes you most needed.
    You win, you feel bad.

This is how I feel going between decks I wish worked and the ones I regretfully know do work.

newsbuff likes this.
  2. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

game aint fixed yet

3. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

This is more than post-revamp. I just mean generally.

Although I suppose two years ago also wasn't "fixed yet".

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I always apologize after ember wasp shrine-kills.
    Especially since they usually happen on games where, realistically, I've lost, but I pull that BS and get a win.
    I feel a little bad about it sometimes.

5. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

This is why it's better at lower ranks of play...you can get away with playing non-meta decks and still win.

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

what is "feel"

7. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

The thing nagging at your heart that is not morbid obesity

8. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I recently asked on the hearthstone forums if playing legendaries made them feel bad. it didn't.

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I know it makes me feel bad in Solforge, those things are flipping insane.

10. ToxicSwamp

ToxicSwamp The King of Potatoes

What? How can you be sorry for pulling the most epic bull Bane Shift win in the game? I mean especially if you were going to lose anyway? That feeling when they didn't find the wasp turn after turn and just, boom! He peeks in the Shrine zone, and maybe a Caverunner follows. By then he probably already accepted defeat. Then comes down the almighty Borghas, followed by maybe a Tinder Box. Then you Fire bomb and Fire Blast, right before he would win the very next turn. Ahh, those are the moments that make me extremely happy. I always love when tricks like that (especially that one) come together. It just makes my day.... <3