DoG Staff, Read plz...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BroWatchThis, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Trees weren't OP

2. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

check my thread comparing a KF warcry champ against a Voil warcry champ... then come back and say how KF is OP...

3. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

You are trying to relate the power level of an entire faction to the comparison of two champs, one of which is in clear need of a cost hike.

No credit given

4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Your comparison does nothing to take away the fact that KF is extremely powerful atm, simply because the bonus got extremely better post revamp and they have very good cheap ranged options.
    Not to mention, trees are OP.

5. Tarathil

Tarathil Devotee of the Blood Owl

Pure rage threads tend to be ignored by developers. I skimmed the topic and didn't see anything from you to suggest how to fix the problem :p How do you suggest DOG 'fix' this exactly?

Pedeguerra likes this.
  6. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

so giving the graveyard boost skeleton with a range of 3 shouldn't be a problem?

Ballballer likes this.
  7. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

This has nothing to with kf trees. Please take your butthurt Garu agenda somewhere else.

BroWatchThis likes this.
  8. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

People love to miss the point completely. There have been AT LEAST 3 patches since revamp, and ALL have "overlooked" trees. To respond to this thread with a pathetic attempt at getting likes in a small community of bias troll-gamers to look "cool" doesn't make sense and actually makes you fellas look pathetic; the one that commented pathetically and the liker.
    Alas, I stated why in the OP why KF in general was OP. If you are seriously that blind then just dont comment, and if you keep Frankensteining my OP, you won't accomplish anything. Only giving the nerds who never had friends growing up a chance to connect with someone through trolling, because they actually give a crap what people on here think of them, which is absurd in itself.

Too-da-looz.

9. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

The hypocrisy is real with this one.

Beyond that, you can't cry wolf and spew expletives on every thing you lose against and expect people to take you seriously.
    Your opinion is worthless. You've managed to talk so much ish that no one cares about your point of view.
    You could say something the community largely agree's with and people will troll you just because its you.
    I remember my first game with you when i used my all comm BG i made for a tournament and beat you with a shrine rush Thunderhoof using blade of the snake and you said i cheated and abused game mechanics.
    I then witnessed you do the same to alot of other people in the community, always crying bug or abuse when you lose.
    You've gained a horrible reputation for yourself around here and it doesn't matter if you want people to like you are not. They don't respect you.
    You're a joke, a rager, and you arent even that skilled of a player. Your analysis of rune balance and game mechanics has no merit.

I struggle to cast spells on you or activate abilities on you. Im also distracted in your presence.

You deserve every bit of "trolling" and backlash you get. You created your online persona, deal with the consequences.

Rokkushun and Tarathil like this.
  10. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

also, your mom

Rokkushun likes this.
  11. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Alright time to kill this thread and ignore @BroWatchThis, 3 pages was way more than this thread deserved. I got a little distracted by the uncompromising self-righteous stupidity.

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Learn2play

13. BroWatchThis

Lol you children humor me. Get a life outside of Pox, loser.

14. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Saplings, And patriarch is out of hand for 60 nora with boost 3 and shroud and also very tanky.

15. Glad0

Glad0 I need me some PIE!

Some of us , and I put myself in this category, just don't have a way with words. But yes, trees are OP. Although, you really should work on your frikkin English.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Man, it's sad because I thought I knew another cool dude on the client.

But then you go ahead and do this @BroWatchThis
    Surely you can see that this thread isn't exactly the epitome of discussion

17. PurpleTop

We shouldn't be worrying about killing the trees. We should be banding together with them. Don't you want to save the planet? Go green or go home!

>.>
    <.<

Tarathil likes this.
  18. Poxjedi

Poxjedi I need me some PIE!

Kf players should be mocked, ridiculed, insulted, and cursed at. KF at this point is Anti-fun to play against. I dont mind loosing at all, but I do mind loosing to Bane Shift so over powered that the other player just has to roll there face across the keys to win. Screw KF & they people who play them. DOG needs to go Office Space on KF.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
    BroWatchThis and Agirgis1 like this.
  19. PurpleTop

it seems we've all heard about the bird

20. BroWatchThis

FYI, chief, 7/10 games I play are against KF players all abusing the same broken mechanics. There is no work around to KF at the moment. They have superior everything. Speed, dmg, def, hp... you name it they got it.
    I understand the first post wasn't specific enough for you guys who want specifics on why something is OP, but then again everyone knows the problems with KF at the moment.

Right now this game is in the worst powerleap Era ever. If you guys are seriously bothered by the first line THAT MUCH, then just shut up and leave this thread. You're not proving any point whatsoever. Me? What point do I have to prove when the vast majority of players in this game are proving that point for me with every game they play with their broken KF bg?
    I shouldn't have to spell everything out for you people. However DoG decides to nerf KF, as long as its for the most part balanced, I'm ok with their choices. I'll let the devs decide what to do. They are paid to do that and the days of their jobs pertaining to this game are numbered as of now thanks to the current balance of PoxNora.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.