Draft?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Winsomniac, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Winsomniac

Winsomniac The King of Potatoes

Does anyone know where DOG is at with the draft implementation? What better way is to relearn all the runes than to draft!?

newsbuff likes this.
  2. Oldmaster

Oldmaster I need me some PIE!

Tournaments were brought up during the q and a with the question about tickets. Gedden said there are convoluted legal issues to overcome before they will be possible.

3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

drafts are not the same thing as tournaments

4. Oldmaster

Oldmaster I need me some PIE!

I know. I was assuming that the same gambling laws applied, but I could see how they might not. My mistake.

5. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

There are still a good number of legal issues surrounding tickets last I remember. But yeah, it may take a while for these to be implemented, I don't know how high of a priority given everything else that these have, though, it has been encouraging watching and seeing a few of the player run tournaments =)

6. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Hopefully draft will be back up by Ronin. Its one of my favorite parts of the game since its implementation

7. lamaros

lamaros New Member

Wasting all their time redesigning cards (and doing it pretty poorly) instead of getting a proper set release and limited format organised is the #1 sign that this game is still on the path to complete collapse.