Dragon Dynasty

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by turtlejam, Oct 29, 2014.

1. turtlejam

turtlejam The King of Potatoes

So I've been playing dynasty warriors 8 recently, and can't help but think PoxNora Warriors would be a great spin off series, much like Hyrule Warriors has the potential of becoming. So here's the question: if you had to choose to ally with any one of the Dragon Gods of the Sundered Lands, who would you choose? Once you've given your choice, if you could give a little back story on what drives your Dragon warlord (ambitions? past grievances?)

The Exile (Bladen WIndfury)
    I know he's technically allied with SP, but I still consider him to be of SL blood. The Exile looks to set Valdac ablaze with flames from his own maw. He wants to punish the remaining soft skins that struggle in his old homeland for the transgressions of their ancestors.
    -Army:
    Bladen's army consists of cackling hyaenids, the hyena-like creatures that have scratched out a primitive living in the barrens of the Shattered Peaks.

2. Shell Dorado

Shell Dorado The King of Potatoes

I would buy this right now. I'd go with Valdac. He just seems chill as far as dragons go.

turtlejam likes this.
  3. turtlejam

Valdac is definitely an out of character dragon. I wonder what kind of creatures would follow him into battle...

4. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

chikkinwing alpha will lead my people to victory

turtlejam, Shell Dorado and Sirius like this.
  5. Shell Dorado

Shell Dorado The King of Potatoes

I want to see Valdac spliter off with a good faction of Draksar paladins and such, as unlikely as that is.

But a man can dream.

6. turtlejam

That's definitely a thing. I think we need to send this idea to Koei Tecmo...they'll eat it up! haha.

7. turtlejam

Haha all hail the mighty chikkingwing alpha! I've never played with that champion though. How use-able is it?

8. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I chose Valdac as well. Vex's ability to keep her failing army pressing forward would turn into a cruse over time. Vindrax, the acid breathing dragon, is the most bad ass thing i have seen in lore. In an army of Vindrax i see his army as the disposable warm comedians before you have to face the "you must kidding me" joke that is a massive acid breathing dragon. Valdac seems merciful as he can cleanses your wounds and heals you, but will also let you fall into the eternal sleep at some point. Always felt like Valdac was vary "protectorate" in flavor.