Dragonball Super

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by OriginalG1, Mar 8, 2016.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

They said this last week

2. super71

Latest episode goku breaks his ceiling again, I try to be surprised but it happens every other episode now. The only hope left for dbz, is if gohan, vegeta, or piccolo get a major power increase.

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

17 is looked ganster in 115.

super71 likes this.
  4. OriginalG1

i mean...
    upload_2017-11-19_12-57-32.png

5. OriginalG1

6. super71

I'll admit that the dodge and the kamehameha to the face was pretty hilarious, now we will finally get to see some gohan though.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  7. OriginalG1

upload_2018-1-28_12-29-52.png
    Hype! The conclusion is dawning!

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

soooo like 12 more episodes? I havn't been watching is this still true for dragonball?

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I mean, its not like the ending is looking special up till now

goku and vegeta get them earings and put their newfound powers to a combined good use, who knew

super71 and OriginalG1 like this.
  10. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

11. OriginalG1

did you guys see Gohan's attack on Dyspo, Final disappointment?

12. super71

Gohan is gone, I won't watch it until the next arc. I'm sick of fusion and goku and vegeta powerup nonsense. Super has made no sense power wise since the beginning, other universes saiyans just go to ssj2 like it's nothing, it's become silly.

13. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Wb

14. super71

I check the forums and rarely post, I won't play ever again, the game is time consuming, and the forums are mostly a toxic environment. I like talking to @OriginalG1 about dragonball though

OriginalG1 likes this.
  15. OriginalG1

Vegeta's ssgss-anime eyes is weird form for sure. Goku's Ultra instinct form is done well. 17 has been doing awesome though, he was one of super's best surprises! The manga handles power scaling much better then the anime for sure, but the Zamasu arch in the manga got really silly.

super71 likes this.
  16. super71

Vegeta power up doesn't even have a name, everyone has god power. I do like that 17 is still in though, then again he's built for tournaments as they never get tired. I didn't even watch all the Zamasu arc, I stopped when trunks started going toe to toe with the bad guys at ssj2.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  17. OriginalG1

The Zamasu arc could have ended 4 different ways at 4 different times. It was exciting the whole time. The Trunks power up did not bother me, future Trunks dose not play games, the power up was inline with his character. I mean future Trunks did kill meca-frieza, both androids, cell, and stopped Maji Buu from happening.
    My fan theory would love to see a Goteen or Go7, a fusion of Goku and 17 for unlimited energy- ultra instinct.

18. super71

I just wanna see strong gohan, and making the earth characters relevant again somehow and piccolo.

19. OriginalG1

preach!

20. super71

I know goku and vegeta are supposed to be the focal point, but it's just gotten old. The new arc should have been the younger generations taking over on earth, and goku and vegeta traveling the galaxies fighting tough bad guys.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018