Drakkie Deck

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by MovnTarget, Mar 5, 2015.

1. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I was asked to post my drakkie deck and I'm too lazy to find an existing thread all the way down the page or something so w/e.

https://poxbase.com/deck/CTct=c4MCUCi2cptCwxcj4cqaC63Czhctbs8oS4isas3Ds84s7Os7usYrPr2qe1l drakkies.jpg

Got more champs then I need, but at the moment I'm still trying to get a feel for everything.

Sexy Serpent Lady is lolzy until violent + other stuff gets changed.

Hunter seems pretty good. Gets pretty nasty pretty quick between violent and surge and drudgery is a rather handy little tool to have.

Still not sure which upgrade to run on morph as they all look fun and have uses.

I just the Birdman. Shut Up!

Spellswords are just because I hate aoe spam.

I like Al Gore, he's got lots of fun tricks and in a 1v1 he won't be losing against anything below an 8 speeder assuming you run punish as he will always be double tapping to their 1 attack. I just wish drudgery wasn't dependent on order of operations to work.

Al Gore.jpg

Kampel likes this.
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

dat bg so bad

3. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

grats, you'll get FiF nerfed

Knutto and Sealer0 like this.
  4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

lel

5. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

But wouldn't you pay 30 nora to have 1 of your champions get battlemaster 3 for 8 turns?

Pede would!

6. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I have no idea how you came with that conclusion but you are wrong. Could you link me with the quote or were you making a joke?
    Id pay 30 nora to grant Multiattack for 6 turns for sure.

7. Sealer0

I'd pay 25 nora for courage indefinitely.

Edit: Then you probably would pay 30 nora for battlemaster 3 on all your units as well? I don't get the hype with multiattack, but if you would pay 30 nora to give one draksar an 8 nora abillity which doesn't increase it's damage, then I'm stupefied. For all your experience, this is probably the stupidiest thing you have said so far.

8. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

OMG man. /doublefacepalm
    Are you really comparing abilities through superficial nora costs (which isnt even stabilized, btw)? Lol. Those things are an ongoing process post revamp, saying "they both cost 8 nora, so you would pay for them equally" is the stupidiest thing you have said so far.
    If you cant see how strong Multi is on this game, you really need to learn how to play man. Then get back to me, otherwise dont pretend you know stuff when you obviously dont.
    As I said previously, though, Im probably getting on the nerves of the SL mob squad, so dont expect me to jump here again.

9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

https://poxbase.com/deck/cpmcpZCt=C4McUCgLcptCwxcj4Cqac63ctbs2s8os6ws4isas5hs84s2-s73sYrPr2qe22

Burn would probably attack me for so many non meta draks in here but alas everything in here has reason to be played, and btw Fight in formations is paying 30 nora for 2 damage 1 defense but also requires you to be close enough to be hit by almost all AOE's for it to actually Apply, if battlemaster stacked it would be great but until then it's horrible and COMPLETELY inferior to channeled violence which is OP (plz dont nerf)

Also no constrictors cause exploits are for ***s

10. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

?
    The only thing that got a raised eyebrow from me in there is Bloodthirsty Blade.

Besides that yeah you could drop Centurion for another Dlord and Minefield for Quicken but that's minor stuff.

BurnPyro likes this.
  11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

what jib said

but constrictors are so fun tho.... even if you don't proc it on friends, it's 63 nora lmao

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

You have to proc fury on friends with Constrictor unless you're not running aura. Otherwise you don't have another draksar in range for violent to grant fury.

13. themacca

I run Centurion just for how amazing a tank he is at 71 nora on top of his damage generally get's pretty good. Mine field is a potential instawin considering i run double paradigm

14. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

75 innit

BurnPyro likes this.
  15. themacca

if you think +2 range on battlemaster is worth 4 nora then yeah sure

SPiEkY likes this.
  16. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

helps me avoid aoes a bit

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

because it is?

Sealer0 and SPiEkY like this.
  18. Sealer0

If you think +2 range on battlemaster is not worth 4 nora, there must be something wrong with you.

TheBulwark likes this.
  19. themacca

I'd rather have it at 71 it doesnt phase me much

20. Sealer0

Would you pay -2 nora to have battlemaster have only 1 square range?