Draksar BG post-revamp

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Aghatoor, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

With the revamp some of draksar top runes were sadly hit and lost their better abilities (broodqueen->invigorate, skywing patrol->sunder, basilisk templar->everything) so i tried to modify my BG but i'd like to know also your suggestion :)

http://poxbase.com/#!/deck/cl-cpZCkvct=cgLCptcoDCqac66c63cu0ChHs6Ls8os6wS4isas84s73S7usYs5jrPr2q

There's a little lack of range i know, most of all because of rocketeer ammunition(rank3 ofc) and there's not a supp as broodqueens(i use two morph for their haste, but they are costy). Then i choose forerunner for detection and, with a little luck, played in the first turn is a good start, and the chameleon for its shadowspawn and most of all because red is so sexxxxy. Finally, i pick rege1 on everything but paradigm and marshals, marshals because of empathy, paradigm because they have to stay alive, they are op!

Other runes that i considered to put in were:
    -gunners, but 5speed isn't so amazing
    -ardent, a bit too costy according to me, even if is quite good
    -dreadnought, i haven't got it XD
    -centurion, for its battlemaster3
    -bookburner,low range with good abilities
    -consrictor, never tried but seems good
    -call to war, 1x seems very nice but i'm not sure about it

What do you think about it?:)

Kampel likes this.
  2. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Too many powerturns, i would -1 quicken -1channeled violence and add equips/relics that dots so you can use your 3 Judgements better.
    Also you have no detection..

-Bookburner is a great choice.
    -Centurion sucks even for 75+- nora, use draksar masters (sunder, drive, decapitating blow)
    -Constrictor is a good choice too.
    -Doomsayers are also very good choices, (you will find out that 80% of the draksars compete for the same melee spot..)
    -Rip Demons are also very good.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  3. Aghatoor

Aghatoor I need me some PIE!

Yeah maybe i will try an akakios blade in, or also peridot sphere, that isn't usefull for judgmnents but it's still a great equip, but i don't think i will remove violence or quicken, they are simply great and i have to draw them as first as possible. For detection i use the forerunner, but i don't know if only one champ is enough..
    Finally i will try doomsayer 1x or 2x for their cost combined with great utility(bm1 and doom and conqueror, wow i didn't see!), and i will also try all runes that u suggested, they seems all great, i have to find the best build ffor me probably ;)

4. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Oh you are right! i totally miss the forerunner for detection.