Draksar BG

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by darthsion18, Jul 22, 2015.

1. darthsion18

darthsion18 New Member

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

it has a serpentor ardent in it. so needs work. questionable utility choice too. rage band serpentor scale armor meta magic backlash and fight in formation are all pretty bad includes

3. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

This is mine at the moment, but i dont have access to Flagellums. Lots of cheapish dudes and Bulwark champs. Tried to keep nora costs as low as possible, mainly regen 2 on most things. Lots of buffs like Sermon, Battlemaster, Defender, Bodyguard, Warbanner, Commander, Weaken Spells and Mutate. 2x Channeled Violence, AcidStorm/Burning Sands and DB/Quickening. Plus tech like Purge, Magnetize, Dragonfear, Slum Market, and Forbidden fruit with Broodqueen for Invig2. Morph with Soften and Ravenspeaker with Cleanse. I also have Mutate on both High Priests instead of Flamestrike, with Morph and High Priest u can spam Mutate around quite abit for extra stats. You could run a Legionnare with Enduring Aura/Nexus Aura, works well with all the stacking buffs and Regen2/3. Just my two cents.

https://poxbase.com/deck/cpmcWCt=CzZC4MCUcptCwxcj4c63ctbs6Ls8oS4isas7is6Us84s73sYrPr1Oe4e3Y

Id drop both Paradigms myself and add 2 Spellswords. I prefer them as theyre cheaper and Weaken Spells is good. Ardent, as much as he is awesome as firk, isnt worth including over all the other melee physical options Draksar have. Hunchback, Lord, Marine, Hunter and Centurion are all better, If i want physical resist id just take Paradigms anyway. Id replace him with either a Temple Guard or a Paradigm for Physical resist or a Rocketeer for range. I like Morph, Soften is neat. Burning Sands is a good AoE spell, its only 40 nora for 12 damage (+3 with sand.) I wouldnt bother with Scale Armor either or Fight in Formation, Centurion, Doomsayer and Temple Guard can all provide easy access to Battlemaster and give u a champ aswell for the nora. Not a fan of Fight in Formation or Blood of the Dragon.

Edit: You dont use Hunter, hes pretty nice for the nora cost.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
    spineyftw likes this.
  4. spineyftw

spineyftw I need me some PIE!

5. Anima26

I wish this wasnt true.

6. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

You got to choose between efficient or good looking.

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

lol

8. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

Those are expensive squishy runes, what good are stats without numerous combat champs. Keep It cheap and keep it global imo.
    drak1.png
    AP Gen: toss up between interrogator and broodqueen
    71 nora high priests
    73 nora shred defense interrogator

9. Anima26

I like the utility a Morph and a Ravenspeaker can bring personally, Draks have plenty of combat dudes but little support outside of stat buffs and damage really. I run Morph with Regen 2 and Soften so shes 77 nora and Ravenspeaker is just expensive, i wouldnt run more than 1. I usually have Flamestrike on Popes but i wanted to test Mutate out as Morph and him can cast it around quite a bit. I like it but may change bk to Flamestrike in future. Interrogator is useful choice. He would definitely be in my deck if it was 40 card limit. I like Broodqueen/Forbidden Fruit combos. I dont like running 18 champs myself, rarely run 17 tbh but Draksar do have a lot of great champs to choose from. I may drop Horrific Mutation for an extra champ to push it to 17.

Edit: I did used to have Doomsayer in there, Doom is really handy ability to have access to. Hes pretty good imo.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  10. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

FFVII.png
    Final