Draksar connected runes - proposed reworks

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Faust, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Champs

Wyrmpriest - this rune never seen play in like 5 years or so. I would like to see it being good support.
    Meybe add something like Cast:Fight in Formation, or +1spd, Mastermind, aid def or something like that. ofc its over costed atm.
    Constrictor - make her 70 nora and i will run her.

Knight - +1 spd and i will run him, also meybe something like command knight ?

Fallen Drakie - make him split rune and he will be great ( we kinda need shatter draksar in SL )

Charger - probably cost reduction and meybe trample ? heavy charger ? something like that ( great rune used to be meta back in the days )

Spell's
    Call to war - make em real ( 3x footman i mean ), or make this spell summon 1x archer and 1x footman ( as summons ), its worse spell of such type atm.

Ambush - nora reduction for drakies on table would be nice.

i would love to see champ with cast " fight in formation

if u guys have any suggestions, post em here lets make Draksars EVEN STRONGER !

Geressen and rickyjpen like this.
  2. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

I would love for something new to happen to Wyrmpriest! Oh my!

I still wouldn't run constrictor at 70 nora. Tbh alot better for that nora cost.

Maybe adding that x1 speed would be enough hell I would run him like that but adding commander:knight would just make him slightly too OP.

As I said already I agree on Fallen Draksar :)

Charger oh my oh my oh my. I would love some love for her :)

Ambush is really random but I could see it.

Call to war granting a draksar archer would be nuts tbh xP. I think its still effective as is since not many sever summons runes are actually run.

I think some love should be showed to draksar Doomslayer and Draksar Master as well

3. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

Flavor wise I'd love fallen drak to be a split rune. Without getting his spd bumped up he'd never see play though.

4. Faust

Right, my bad, we have 2 shatterers, sword brearer and magnetize spell support, but still Fallen Drakie for 53 nora would make great cheep road block spot, 53 nora 50 hp base, regen 6, benefiting from sermon and banner, kinda good, just low spd :)

5. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Ambush is going to need more of a rework than nora reduction given the amount of healing and other factors in the current game. By the time, the ambushed champ gets in range, it'll be full hp again :p

6. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

We should give Constrictor fear 2, considering most of the serpent draksars have it. :p That would spice her up a bit. Maybe precision as well. That would really make her worth her cost!

7. Faust

make this spell 50 nora, add such clause and i will run it

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

small thing:

draksar explorer; lose attack spear (wich is just a renamed attack physical), gets attack physical.

9. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I can't ever see myself running that for 50 nora, not with the rampant cleanse running around almost all of which is less than 50 nora when not in champ form.

10. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

If we want ambush to be runnable it'll need almost a complete rework.

If ambush is getting reworked I'd like to see it function is a vaguely similar way to waylay.

Ambush
    45 Nora
    AoE 2 Spell: When an enemy unit enters into any of the affected spaces a Draksar hunter will be summoned adjacent to that unit. That unit will also be dealt 15 magic damage and become Eviscerated 2. This spell is hidden. No spaces of this spell may be within a deployment zone. The Draksar Hunter will not be summoned onto impassible terrain.

So its kinda like waylay in that its utilizing a very very shoebox rune and letting it see play in some form or fashion, but its a summon in this case so that it can't contest/cap fonts, but it can seriously screw with folks due to suddenly being engaged in a potentially inopportune place.

11. bluestun

bluestun Member

very very shoebox rune? but what about the one in a hundred chance of running into an enemy with an all skeez...nope still pretty bad I got nothing