Draksar Constrictor - bugged

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dhamun, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Dhamun

Dhamun Member

Every time its dmg-aura hurts a champ (equal if its friendly or opposing) the "Violent"-ability triggers. So after few turns and some quickly regenerated Friendly Fire it boasts of DMG. I saw many ppl running this combo in the last 2 days (never noticed this champ before, now it s like mushrooms growing)

I play SL by myself, dont worry

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Two comments, first bugs go in the bug reporting section of the forums, and second, the bug is fury, not the champ. Any champ with fury and an aura will do the same thing. Try using grant aura from kanen cultist on a violent/fury champ.

3. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Its technically not a bug, because it states "deals damage". Important to notice that Fury also proc from things like bombs/cones. Now, if it should be like that is a different topic, and I think Sok is on it.

4. Dhamun

Dhamun Member

maybe not technically, but literally: "every time this unit deals dmg to an <enemy> champion.."

sry, that i didnt search for the right forum. hope u wont stoning me now. i 'll keep that in mind for the future

5. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Sadly you will see many people abuse this bug mainly are "top tier players" the ability never used to work like this.

I never post bugs in the bugs forum either simply because it's like a dead zone there and nothing ever gets looked at or seen i feel.

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

uh... yeah it did

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Tag senshu if your post and it'll get seen.

Also pretty sure this dude is in rare league, so I think it's safe to assume that rare leagues are abusing this mechanic too.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

It is a bug because it states deals damage to enemies.

9. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Definitely no stoning, I just saw you were new to the forums and wanted to help. I agree with you that the way it is acting currently is a bug. Aura damage should only cause fury to trigger on damage to enemies.

10. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

Not a bug! Working as intended :D

Dhamun likes this.
  11. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Sorta. It does specify enemy champions, but works against friendlies as well.

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

When this unit deals damage to an enemy champion

Don't really see how damaging friendly champs counting towards fury. Pretty sure Friendly champs aren't Enemies.

13. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

OK that is a bug...I misread.

14. Bonice90

Bonice90 I need me some PIE!

i can recall an example with marauder and charged bomb triggering violence waaaaaaayy before the revamp,

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

love you bb

16. Bonice90

the fact is that some mechanics are getting attention now with the revamp but they were like that since ancient times

Faust likes this.
  17. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I was tainting alchemist and bombing clusters of champs for big gains

18. voodoov

voodoov I need me some PIE!

sure that aura should trigger fury?

19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Based on the current wording, yes.

[​IMG] Fury6 Nora
    When this unit deals damage to an enemy champion, it gains +1 DMG.

20. Bonice90

not on ally champions but enemies.