Draksar Fabricator

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Faust, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

is he useless?

his base 0 dmg makes him hard to find spot in most of my decks

2. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

He needs something to do with his AP. Trying to lobby for him to get drive on his U2 line instead of shatter.

Anima26 likes this.
  3. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

He is perfect.

Try him harder.

4. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

IMO, for his cost vs his abilities he is well underwhelming...

5. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I like this idea, fits his artwork too. Draksar dont need more Shatter, they have Chameleon and Fallen that i can think and Magnetize and Reforge, its pretty redundant.

6. Noware13

Noware13 I need me some PIE!

I love him.

7. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Indignation and give his ap to another champ?

8. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I think he fits better into the "anti-spell" deck. He is a great utility piece but I feel like he is awkward...

9. Kampel

Been using him for the past 10 or so games in my spell seal bg (equip+relics) with the gatling and stall, and he is awkward indeed

10. Kampel

I kept trying Fabricator and i like him a lot, my bg has 2x gatlins, 2xmachinist, 2xfabricators, 2x lasherhelms, and anti spell stuff but he is awkward

After playing him for 20+ games with this bg i've found that in 3/4 of deploys i can't land the "gift: rifle" on a unit that would take good adventage of it.The best scenario i've found is double deploy Fabricators.
    In my bg(or any imho) Summon: Gatling is auto, i would like it to have his upgrades shuffled or something else moved to base.

Current:
    Base: Gift rifle
    U1: Stall, Command Dodge, Craft
    U2: Summon Gattling, Market, Shatter

i tryed several different combinations but i don't know how to shuffle his upgrades to keep his cost below 65 and still fun to play.. I think he needs another ability base but the cost is a problem.

11. Kampel

It works just fine with stall or command dodge. Craft/Market/Shatter still seem redundant to me.

About the gift: rifle being awkward, i have to take that back, it took me a bit of practice to get used to it. i have to say that having 2x fabricators does not replace a 1x draketooth rifle on your equips, it's a Huge difference between spot range or on deploy. I tested running 2x fabricators and a rifle and there is always a time when it comes handy.

If i could pick one of the redundant upgrades to be moved to base without a cost increase i would move "market".

12. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

@Kampel Been trying to fit him in as a support with spot range, and doge in AP denial Draks. Got a take on that?

13. Kampel

What do you mean a support with spot range? you equip him with the rifle(equip)?

My last 50+ games were with a gattling gun bg so he has a main role but as a pure support he does not have much to offer, but he is cheap and stall is nice, is worth the including

14. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I mean that I use him in the same fashion as you do. As for a Spot Range. I mean when I need range, I can reliably plan out a proper Fabricator deploy to help that. Just having trouble fitting him into my AP denial draks.

15. Kampel

Oh, then could you share your bg? we can work how to fit him in

16. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

some1 found any fresh use for that dude ? or still he lacks that "thing"

17. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Kampels Relic/Equip deck is pretty legit. Fabricator is one of main runes, spamming Gatling Guns and being a general pest with Stall.

18. Kampel

:oops::oops::oops: