Draksar Idea Buffed build

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by PentiumHosz, Mar 23, 2014.

1. PentiumHosz

PentiumHosz The King of Potatoes

Valdac +2 Damage to all champs if you draw early as long as its in play. perm damage.
    Warbannor +1 Damage to all champs +5 Hp
    Fight in Formation Battlemaster Take your pick +2 Damage +1 Defense
    Draksar High Priest +2 Damage +1 Defense +5 Hp
    Skeezick Blackguard ? Why Regal Presence Taint it And wow a Draksar Leader that give loyal to all Draksars in 3 That's Tricky but hey why not. Expensive tho Results are +3 Damage +1 Defense +5 Hp Fearless and Ironwill.
    Draksar Psion +2 Damage

Quite better to me then Legion Standard. Also dont't need the Regen upgrade so opens a space for other.
    Channeled Violence x2 in Draksars Enrage 2 Abused charge 2 And if a draksar mutli attack 1 That with fight in formation is better then Quickening and Draconic Benediction Last 6/8 turns

Lets get to the point. This is purely fun idea any draksars can be ran with this pick good ones tho Total buff at end if you get it all is Valdac +2 Warbanner +1 Draksar High priest +2 Skeezick BG +3 Fight in For +2 Draksar psion +2Enrage if hit +5
    10-17 Damage on a good day Plus 15 Hp and 3 Def can it work. Sure won a few games with this build. Ways to improve it Looking for. Here is one build. Side note you can do same with Skeezick blackguard in Dragons. Horror Mutate it. And you get a dragon leader for Loyal to all in 3 40 nora is quite alot tho.

Draksar Archer x2
    Draksar Bookburner x2 Or Temple Guard x2 +3 Def in 2 spaces more buffs Or Draksar Spellswords. disarm.
    Draksar Broodqueen x2
    Draksar High Marshal x2
    Draksar High Priest x2
    Draksar Psion x2
    Serpentor Paradigm x2
    Skeezick Blackguard x2 Taint it are leader becomes a huge target tho for fade blink push if enemy smart
    Valdac x1

Call to war x2 ? up to you If real champs and worked like skeezick revolt give enemy 1 champ with hunter draksars cool. There not real so do not contest forts. And server summons 80 nora too unless Draksar morph blood for nora. 60 nora then is good.
    Channeled Violence x2
    Fight in Formation x1 Or champ with battlemaster 8 turns affects all draksars battlemaster 1 champ
    Magnetize x2 Or Draksar Spellsword x1 or x2
    Purge x1 Cleans buff remover
    Taint x2
    Draksar Warbanner x1
    Hive x1 a must For champs with Perseverance. Keeps them at 1 hp till next turn Purge Works too but 50 nora
    Dragon God's Staff x1 cheap spot cleans drop for damage if needed.

Its for pure fun not meta can work sometimes and other times not. I need someone that a pro with draksars like Krezio to improve it Call to war can be op out on and maybe 2 Quicken or some other magic that's useful maybe acid storm or whatever Enslave mimic meta magic its up to you.

Champs that are key Valdac Skeezick Psion High Priest Draksar high marshal if you run cleans on it becomes useful Quest is not needed you get enough buffs unless you really like the heal buff on it. Is kinda interesting build. Anyways to improve this build would be nice. Have fun. If you do not like fight in formation for 30 nora. Cheaper then a champ for 8 turns try Blackscale Centurion x1 or x2 or Draksar Marauder x1 or x2
    Problem i have with both champs is cost and time. One is great support other is good support and aoe maybe.

Krezio could make this idea way better best draksar player out there. Id say. This is a build up idea. Do attack fast or rush in dumb like. After they see whats going on they will attack soon enough. Save just enough nora to have 60 for fight in formation and Channeled violence once the party starts. Even if you only get a few buffs out. Its a start. Its not perfect but its kinda fun. Any ideas to improve this let me know. I am done with it. With 13 possible damage 3 def and 15 Hp is not bad That's all on top.

Call to war Should work like this tho !! Summon 1 Draksar footman 1 Draksar archer and 1 Temple Guard
    The 3 favor SL. That are all real ! Trade off Enemy gets 1 Draksar Master with Hunter Draksar For Balance.

Draksars that need buffs

Draksar Footman 6 speed would be nice.
    Draksar Knight 6 speed would be nice. Change class to knight. Command Knight. 5 Hp to all knights We have most knights over all other factions 8 Knights 2 more makes it 10 we need magic or equs that work for knights in Sunderlands.
    Draksar Gunner 6 speed would be nice. Then people would run this easy. Nora cost 65 then
    Draksar Master Decapitating Blow. Read Stitched Mangler Fits his artwork. Makes it sort of useful
    Dragon Handler ? 4 Immunity Upgrades are boring Boost Dragon 2 Would be nice.
    Draksar Hunter Bounty hunter or Hunter protective. Not quite sure.
    Draksar Doomslayer Remove faithless its still not that great.
    Draksar Shifter ? Lots of options here. Take dragon form of same size. Then it is stuck that way. Or has a 8 turn cool on it. Just not heroes dragons. That would be broken. Not Dreadnought also. That would be Op
    Ripdemon Alpha ? Why on earth. Cost makes it useless. Amp fire for 83 nora ok counter attack and mutli attack. But its boring
    Temple Guard 6 Speed at least. Also its a paladin maybe heal mass 1 4 hp to all in 4 squares. Replace ally ud/fw with useful upgrades not crazy tho. cleans maybe.
    Wyrmpriest A healer for sure Heal mass 3 Cleans arua or cleans. 6 speed Only use of rite of moves would be for the Broodguardians if what they summon was real. Wyrmpriest is the worse champ ever for its cost. That's my vote for the most pathic Draksar in game.
    Dreadnought 119 nora Needs Absorb And more then that if i was to run it even then Shielded warding or something cool! Cost too much to dump that much nora. Also Draksar Shifter could not take form of that champ that would be dumb.
    Draksar Charger Heavy charger would be nice. Crazy charger also.
    Ripdemon Worse then Ripdemon Alpha. Maybe they would be useful if both had amp fire. SL has other ways to amp fire/acid easyer Dragon skull and equ for vex.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Broodguardians broodlings are real.
    That's a rune that was never brought properly in line, with the broodqueen filling his spot, I liked the ammunition idea, but he lost it and gained portal for a buff, instead of promoting more synergy with relocate relic. His price is too high for what it does also.
    It always resembled a tortun for me.

3. PentiumHosz

PentiumHosz The King of Potatoes

Then the Wyrmpriest could sac the darksar pets the Broodguardian summons. That's if you get enough forts even then the Wyrmpriest is so bad and pathic its useless. Just about. Heal mass 3 and cleans arua would make it useful or even cleans. Its a priest. Also how on earth can i get my Wyrmpriest from fort to fort to sac the slow broods other problem.

4. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

IF, and that's a big IF, rite abilities were a bit better (not too much because of fw), SL would have a pretty strong death benefit module, with broodguardians bringing some free meat, the doctor feeding on globes, wyrmpriest using rite, and marauder, negamage and netmaster charging up.
    Sadly a lot of those runes or interactions are too weak or countersynergetic and they break the chain.

5. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Grant Draconic Force from Consulate / Torien for MORE DMG !

i always liked call to war and skywing beacon combo :)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014