Draksar Strategy

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by ormen, Sep 29, 2015.

1. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

I will begin by saying veteran players should post specific strategies on forums to encourage new players to construct more than just a good BG with efficient runes, but also how to most effectively use put these crazy weird whatever abilities to use. P.S. Firk you for nerfing Dreadnaught, although it was very much needed :p

With out further ado I give ye Draksar Strategy,

A lot of it has to do say, deploying a spellsword against menaluas, boom win right off the bat, you practically cancel his nora spent on that unit until he plays something else, or spends extra nora getting rid of it.

The rest is power, how strong are the champs you play, melee unit with 40 hp, no. You need something you can throw in their face.

Whats better at protecting range, a 2x2. So throw this combo at them, First turn Draksar Lord, second turn draksar gunner, third temple guard. Contest font with Draksar Lord in front. Eventually engage enemy champ with Dlord. Now here is where upgrade choices come into play.

Dlord -- You can take commander or power attack for 1 nora difference, boom that turn you engage you can do 6 more damage with him rather than 2 from range. For the second path you can take bulwark, guarded or violent. Violent saves nora if that is your main priority bulwark makes him a bit tankier maybe another turn if your opponent is throwing punches. But for this combo I want guarded. I will give my gunner guaranteed double tap on anything in the font zone, which brings up a whole other chapter of strategy. Position your units in such a way to avoid a power spike of enemy damage aka a double tap or something similar and to be able to utilize their ap for a power spike, in this case a double tap.

Gunner -- Obvious to take piercing shot. at least 2 3 if your crazy. If you positioned correctly you can get a total of say 29 damage out, before buffs, aka guarded, +8. So our gunner can put out a total of 41 damage, threw in battle master +4, in 1 turn. I'm not saying you will but it is a definite possibility.

Guards -- Battle master for combat effectiveness. Regen 2, save nora and avoid cap in your zones.

Unless they have a way to mitigate your damage you will be doing a lot of it :D. Feel free to try this or even mix and match its up to you its your BG the possibilities are near infinite.

Have a nice day!

Burcho likes this.