Draksars - So we are roman like ?

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Faust, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Hi Slers,

its been said that Draksar gameplay is like Roman war tactics,

and here is my question,

why we dont have somekind of War Machines ? like Cannons, Catapults or so ?

Whats ur opinion ?

2. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I would rather have organic(creature) siege weapons or magical/mystical than machines.

3. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

3x1 champ draksar wall of spears or 2x2 turtle formation

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Because IS already has catapults and that shiz and we don't want the game to get repetitive rune design. skeezicks are our siege weapons

https://poxbase.com/champion/237

Kampel likes this.
  5. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

"Occasionally someone kicks a skeezick" if the devs want to drop lore for a bit, some skeezick war machines would be interesting as they used to he slaves. Skeezick suicidal bombs?

6. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I could see a few particularly cool "Skeezick" Siege weapons, but how do you make them work? Do they only work in Draksar BGs? How would you design them to work in both Draksar and Skeez? Maybe upgrades are the way to go, put Skeez Alliance on upgrades?

@themacca in the lore theyre our siege weapons and stuff BUT when was last time someone ran a Skeezick Cannoneer in their Draksar deck.
    Id love to see more Siege weapon style Skeezicks in the future but like i said before, how to make them work for Draksar and Skeezick, or just one?

Putting Skeezick Alliance on upgrades would be nice.

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Well if we're going by lore. Skeezicks are no longer draksar slaves. They're equals the same way barbs and dwarves are equal

8. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

This is not a secret buff Cannoneer so i can run him in Draksar thread. :cool:

9. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Broodl-e-pult
    To catapul broodlings.

Anima26 likes this.
  10. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

damn....flinging broodlings is like launching babies at the enemy....BRUTAL....yet effective haha....a large dragon that launches broodlings from it's *AHEM* would be cool...maybe mouth is a better choice lol

Anima26 and Kampel like this.